Fantastic results for me

Posted by Reviewer1569700 on Jun 23, 2010

Delivery was fast and efficient. Mastic gum helped my gastrointestinal problem despite doctors saying they could find nothing wrong. Continuous pain in upper right quadrant; underneath rib, upper right back and lower right side (felt like something scraping inside my colon). After a week of taking Mastic Gum the reduction in symptoms was incredible. Slight nausea for the first few days but it subsided. Took 2 first thing in the morning and 2 before bed for one month. Reduced to 2 x am only with return of symptoms.

Good product to fight H Pylori

Posted by Reviewer1813799 on Aug 01, 2011

We've been taking this product for 2 weeks now, after having peptic ulcers and a H pylori infection for the last few months. We now feel heaps better. Mastic gum combined with Good Certified Manuka Honey seems to be the way to go. I highly recommend this instead of antibiotics which risk making your infection even more resistant. Also having them 2pills 3 times a day half an hour before meals is more effective.

Might Be Working

Posted by Reviewer2936205 on Dec 05, 2009

I got these as an aid in controlling helicobacter pylori. I've gone through one bottle, and it appears that my indigestion really is better. I don't know if this really is a cure, but I would say it's worth trying!

Mastic gum is an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2975446 on Sep 16, 2009

I suffer from a sluggish GI track and slow stomach emptying. This product is great.

Fine product!

Posted by Reviewer3273127 on Jun 29, 2012

My wife suffers from IBS and has been taking this product for several months now. It seems to be helping a bit, soothing the stomach.

Effective and well-priced

Posted by Reviewer2726573 on Sep 30, 2010

The product was described and labeled well on the website, and priced well too.

전 잘모르게써요

Posted by 5194759878966052116 on Jul 01, 2012

제사 위가 마니 안좋아서 시켯는게ㅡ 사실 전. 효과를 못봣네요ㅡ 꾸준히 먹으면 괜찮을지도... 한국분들은 차라리 귀찮지만 마를 갈아드시는게 훨씬 좋을듯><