It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2905521 on Oct 29, 2008

Thank goodness for mastic gum. After a year of trouble with a stomach ulcer, after just 4 weeks on mastice what an improvement! I feel like I'm well on the way to being healed. Very little pain anymore. I take 4 tablets (2000 mg) on an empty stomach before bed.

Excellent product, cured long term, painful gastritis for me in a month. (not this brand initially, but I am using this brand since and it's as effective....exaclty the same stuff)

Posted by Reviewer2202188 on Sep 07, 2012

Excellent product, excellent effects on gastritis. Had gastritis for over a year, constant burning throbbing pain in my stomach. tried a bunch of drugs, nothing worked. Tried a months course of Mastika (different brand before) and it cured the gastritis pain by the end of the monthly course. This was a daily, strong, throbbing pain that occurred after eating. This was unlikely therefore a placebo effect; it stopped a severe pain that had been occurring daily for over a year. Now I take a maintenance dose every night. This stuff saved me from the awful scourge of gastritis. I will love it forever. If you have gastritis, TAKE IT! make sure your stomach is empty before you take it. Better effects that way. Good luck.

No doubt

Posted by Reviewer1705146 on Jul 28, 2010

There is no doubt that this stuff has helped my h.pylori symptoms. I have yet to have a test done to see if it is eradicated, but it's the first time in 5 years that I have been able to eat a normally.

Mastic Gum for Gerd - acid burned stomach -duodenal hernia

Posted by Reviewer1766462 on Sep 23, 2010

I have been taking 2 caps on an empty stomach before breakfast for the past three days and already I feel better. My gastroenterologist prescribed Nexium, but I wanted to try this before taking a prescription medicine that might cause more unpleasant digestive side effects. For months I would wake up during the night with knawing, burning pains. After taking this for just three days I have been sleeping through the night.

Mastic gum

Posted by Reviewer2649918 on Sep 08, 2010

This is very good for aiding digestion and repairing cavities (when combined with bone building supplements).

great mastic

Posted by Reviewer1419738 on May 25, 2009

been taking this for awhile to fight h. pylori, seems like a good product. really effective when teamed up with other known h. pylori killers.

Success with Mastic Gum

Posted by Reviewer2121057 on Sep 02, 2010

Great product, started this about 6 weeks ago and have noticed alot of improvement in gastritis and GERD symptoms, am able to eat some meat once again after not being able to eat meat without pain. Getting better every day.

Seem to be working just fine

Posted by Reviewer2926042 on May 09, 2009

I'm taking Mastic Gum and DGL Licorice. Both seem to have helped my stomach.

Jarrow Formulas, Mastic Gum 500, 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Jun 18, 2008

I had my gall bladder removed and after several years I began having digestive problems. This Mastic Gum has really helped

mastic gum/jarrow formulas

Posted by Reviewer1984023 on Jan 27, 2011

i used it for an h.pylori infection and was very satisfied, thank you i-herb so glad your there.