Jarrow Formulas, Mastic Gum, Natural Mediterranean Tree Resin, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1291316 on Apr 12, 2011

Great for repairing the stomach ulcers and other ailments affecting the stomach.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on May 06, 2009

I've been using this product for years to deal with gastritis. . helps alot!

Mastic Gum

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

Combined with DGL licorice this has significantly helped with my husband's h. pylori symptoms.

Might Be Working

Posted by Reviewer2936205 on Dec 05, 2009

I got these as an aid in controlling helicobacter pylori. I've gone through one bottle, and it appears that my indigestion really is better. I don't know if this really is a cure, but I would say it's worth trying!

Mastic gum really works for gastric reflux.

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Feb 18, 2010

I have been dealing with gastric reflux for quite a few weeks and tried mastic gum as I've read that it's good for this problem. It certainly helped me feel better. I take two pills before breakfast and two before dinner and my reflux issues are so much improved. Prior to trying Jarrow Formula, I was using Allergy Research's Mastic. I think I got a bit better results from Allergy Research's formula. Might go back to using that next time to compare. Still, mastic gum is pretty amazing for that awful burning feeling in the upper digestive system.