Good for Teeth and Gums

Posted by Reviewer2959910 on Jul 24, 2008

We use this product in our own homemade tooth powder and it works great.

mastic gum

Posted by Reviewer3230184 on Jan 29, 2008

Has been a life-saver following bouts of having eaten something that was "bad" or "off" (even helps get bad bacteria out).

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on May 06, 2009

I've been using this product for years to deal with gastritis. . helps alot!

It works perfectly.

Posted by Reviewer1734127 on Dec 08, 2011

I have been suffered from duodenal problems, after using this supplements, the terrible symptoms much more relieved.

Might Be Working

Posted by Reviewer2936205 on Dec 05, 2009

I got these as an aid in controlling helicobacter pylori. I've gone through one bottle, and it appears that my indigestion really is better. I don't know if this really is a cure, but I would say it's worth trying!

Mastic Gum for reflux

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 23, 2011

This works great for stomach distress resulting from acid reflux. Jarrow is a reliable brand.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1916001 on Apr 07, 2011

Very good, help for me, because I have problems with my stomach. 100% guarantee.

allergy

Posted by 4979350042637527875 on Mar 20, 2016

Morning sneezes could drive you nuts and leave tired by the end of the day, unless you take pills. Don't like pills and was looking for alternatives. Thought this gum can help and seems it does. Relief allergy' symptoms (sneezing, itchy nose). Used it 4 times so far and managing to keep morning sneezes under control. ( before had to take pill every 2 days). Opening the capsule and holding the powder for a few minutes in my mouth (rubbing it into the gums). One capsule three times a day for the first few days. Now taking half of a capsule.

Fine product!

Posted by Reviewer3273127 on Jun 29, 2012

My wife suffers from IBS and has been taking this product for several months now. It seems to be helping a bit, soothing the stomach.

Mastic gum is an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2975446 on Sep 16, 2009

I suffer from a sluggish GI track and slow stomach emptying. This product is great.