Mastic Gum

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

Combined with DGL licorice this has significantly helped with my husband's h. pylori symptoms.

Excellent product, cured long term, painful gastritis for me in a month. (not this brand initially, but I am using this brand since and it's as effective....exaclty the same stuff)

Posted by Reviewer2202188 on Sep 07, 2012

Excellent product, excellent effects on gastritis. Had gastritis for over a year, constant burning throbbing pain in my stomach. tried a bunch of drugs, nothing worked. Tried a months course of Mastika (different brand before) and it cured the gastritis pain by the end of the monthly course. This was a daily, strong, throbbing pain that occurred after eating. This was unlikely therefore a placebo effect; it stopped a severe pain that had been occurring daily for over a year. Now I take a maintenance dose every night. This stuff saved me from the awful scourge of gastritis. I will love it forever. If you have gastritis, TAKE IT! make sure your stomach is empty before you take it. Better effects that way. Good luck.

Used for gastritis

Posted by 5471926609410570203 on Sep 03, 2012

Seemed to help a little

전 잘모르게써요

Posted by 5194759878966052116 on Jul 01, 2012

제사 위가 마니 안좋아서 시켯는게ㅡ 사실 전. 효과를 못봣네요ㅡ 꾸준히 먹으면 괜찮을지도... 한국분들은 차라리 귀찮지만 마를 갈아드시는게 훨씬 좋을듯><

Fine product!

Posted by Reviewer3273127 on Jun 29, 2012

My wife suffers from IBS and has been taking this product for several months now. It seems to be helping a bit, soothing the stomach.

가장 만족스러웠던 제품

Posted by Reviewer3111790 on Jun 14, 2012

위가 안좋으신 어머니께 사드렸어요. 원래 약에 의존하는걸 굉장히 싫어하시는데 마스틱검은 몇 통이나 주문해달라고 하시더라구요. 덕분에 떨어뜨리지않고 주문하고 있습니다.

Antanas

Posted by Reviewer1898438 on Jun 04, 2012

helps

Great Stomach Soother

Posted by Reviewer2742926 on May 30, 2012

I had a particularly bad flare of IBS (after having been clear for many years) and this made a great difference for me. The pain and grumbling / air in my stomach decreased greatly. It also seemed to help regulate an otherwise stubborn GI tract. I won't be without it now. By the way - I Herb is $10 less than my local store. Thanks guys!

Never felt better

Posted by 4705886462540467940 on May 18, 2012

I have been taking it for last two weeks. It does feel better. But not completely better but it does make some difference. Will be taking for six weeks. Hopes it will cure my hyperacidity.

great for digestive health

Posted by ZenCat on May 01, 2012

mastic gum is very beneficial for the stomach and duodenum. i like this jarrow product.