Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, Max DHA, 180 Softgels

Reviews 4-star

Good source of DHA

Posted by Reviewer2580264 on Mar 01, 2009

I buy these for the amount of DHA in them as my son has ADHD and this helps with his concentration. I've previousely bought other products high in the DHA but they also had a high amount of EPA in them too which I think is not such an advantage when using for helping an ADHD person. These are the only ones I've found that offer these levels of DHA like this. They definetly improve my son's concentration.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2057125 on Jan 04, 2008

I have been using this product and it has been helping with my depression. I take it twice a day and have notice a difference in my moods.

Great product/ different label

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 16, 2012

It seems the label of this product has recently changed and iherb haven't had the chance to update it yet. Luckily the amounts of DHA/EPA are still the same- 500/72mg. The fish picture is now gone from the label and on the back it states that the oil used is calamari oil. I don't know if the quality has changed as I haven't tried the previous version, but calamari have a shorter life cycle (about 450 days) compared to many fish that live a few years and so they are less likely to accumulate toxins such as mercury, PCB and toxins. So far, after about a month of use, I have noticed increased energy levels, better stress resistance and that i'm able to concentrate for longer. No fishy burps either, great product!

They've changed formula.

Posted by alexandre on Jul 21, 2012

These DHA pills were made of fish but now it is made of calamari, to which I'm allergic. So I hope they come back with the old good formula.

review

Posted by Reviewer1623183 on Apr 08, 2011

I have used it and its a good product but next time I am gonna use the carlson brand