For arrythmia

Posted by Reviewer1999801 on Oct 05, 2011

Based on book by Sherry Rogers, I am taking these to see if they help with arrhythmia. After about 4 months I no longer have palpitations during the night and day time arrhythmia is improved. Have also been taking Taurine but stopped that a few weeks ago.

You won't find any better combination of quality and value.

Posted by Reviewer1097313 on Dec 08, 2007

Highest Quality & Potency for one of the alltime best supplements for you, plus iHerb's Super Value Price.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3134982 on Dec 19, 2007

In my opinion, Jarrow is a very good brand. It took about 30 days before I could tell a difference with this specific product.

May help with gallstones

Posted by Reviewer1107254 on Oct 14, 2007

My doctor said that this helps dissolve gallstones. Along with other supplements, my attacks have gradually lessoned. Its been over a year since the last attack.

Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer2735181 on Oct 11, 2007

This product was a life saver for my husband. He has liver disease and by taking this product his condition has improved greatly.It has been shown to prevent the development of fibrosis and cirrhosis.

quality lecithin

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Aug 20, 2010

I take this because it has concentrated amounts of phosphatidylcholine. So far it seems to be helping bile flow and thus the liver.

If you want to be clear headed

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Oct 03, 2012

Mega-PC35 helps gets rid of my brain fog, which is no small thing. We heartily recommend it.

Kim

Posted by KimNeblett on Oct 17, 2007

I am slightly bipolar and just four a day keeps me on an even keel.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1301160 on Aug 25, 2008

Have used for over a year. Feel more intelligent. My husband's liver readings are better.

PC-35

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Sep 09, 2008

Good stuff. Helps with motivation. Not too much or I'm manic. Still working out the right dose.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »