Working very well for me

Posted by Reviewer3149620 on Jan 29, 2009

I have tried all sorts of melatonin capsules and tablets. I wanted one that was a smaller amount, with time release. This fit the bill, and for me it works very, very well. I think I will stick with this one.

Jarrow Formulas Melatonin is terrific! :o)

Posted by Reviewer1560669 on Aug 24, 2009

Hi. I've used melatonin for a chronic sleep problem in the past and have not been satisfied with the results. Left me feeling groggy in the morning and, if I cut the tablet in half or even in quarters, trying to damp down those side effects, it didn't do the job. A friend suggested Jarrow's sustained release melatonin and it's wonderful. I'm only taking half a tablet and it works beautifully. Puts me to sleep and no waking up groggy. Great!

Good night

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Dec 24, 2007

I take one an hour before I go to bed, and I sleep like a little kid again!

Sustained release has helped me sleep!

Posted by Reviewer3204802 on Mar 14, 2008

This one really helps me sleep, the "sustained" aspect makes all the difference.

works

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Jun 20, 2009

the sustained has a longer effect which lets you stay asleep.

This is the best Melatonin EVER!!

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on Jul 22, 2009

Wow, this stuff makes me sleep like a baby and I don't feel groggy in the morning like I do with other Melatonin products. I take 2 when I really want to sleep well.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1432899 on Feb 04, 2009

My husband works nights and had been diagnosed with sleep apnea. This is really really helpful in the way that he sleeps much sounder now with little or no sleep interuptions. Perfect!

Melatonin, Magnesium, and B6

Posted by Reviewer3204626 on Jul 30, 2008

This is a great product especially because the magnesium with it calms the nervous system.

Great Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Sep 29, 2013

I sleep much better with this sustained form of melatonin. I'm a big Jarrow fan and love this product. **edit 9/29/13** After developing severe anxiety and sleep issues I bought this product again. It helps me sleep and stay asleep. When I wake up I feel so much better now. Good sleep and melatonin are critical for the body.

The best one I've used so far

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Oct 18, 2011

Best melatonin I've used. Comes on easy and doesn't end abruptly like many other formulations I've used. Slow release is a must!