Taste great

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Apr 28, 2016

These Vitamin B12's taste great and increase my energy. They are also great for helping the Methylation pathways to work in the liver. My red blood cells increase dramatically on these so I only take them 3-4 days a week. No more anaemia.

Not a bad product.

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

I am severely B deficient and I normally take one of these babies middle of the day - They do help with energy and pain control.

amazing product

Posted by 4854315157787423222 on Apr 12, 2016

i got this because i had nerve damage done due to my wisdom teeth coming out and the left side of my tongue was numb, for over 8 months. my doctor suggested b12 (which i was taking) but it was not helping enough. its now been less then a month of taking this and i see more results in the curing the numbness of my tongue then in the 6 months of taking normal b12. as of the moment of writing this, my tongue is almost completely healed. i can feel it, but there is still a tiny bit of numbness left, about 95% normal (which at this rate, will be gone within 2 weeks) i am so happy with this product that i highly recommend it to anyone.

Great dosage and price

Posted by 5363131929521019734 on Apr 06, 2016

the price is awesome. Dosage is just right (i take 3 lozenges once a week). The taste is okay too.

Hightly pleased

Posted by Reviewer2073121 on Apr 04, 2016

Prefer Methyl B-12 and really like Jarrow products.

Best priced vegan methyl B-12 on iHerb

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

The price is great, slightly better than the Now Foods one. The lozenge is larger than the Now Foods one so it also dissolves slower, which is the only negative side to the product.

The best B12 i have ever tried!

Posted by 5520013709101906245 on Feb 16, 2016

I had severe B12 deficiency for many years and no prescription medication worked (in Norway it is normal to give B12 in the form of cyanocobalamin). I was advised to try methylcobalamin in higher dose than you can buy in Norway. I ordered my first box on iherb, and now I have taken this type for three years. Results off bloodwork are better than ever. Recommend this highly! Tastes good too :)

Use this all the time!

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

Contrary to popular belief, not just vegans are at risk of B12 deficiency. In fact, 39% of the population should be taking supplemental B12, and methylcobalmin is the perfect source. Jarrow Formulas is the best brand around. My whole family takes it a couple of times a week, and we love it. I will continue to buy this high quality product as long as they keep making it!

For B-12 malapsorbsion

Posted by 4661398075275805309 on Dec 12, 2015

Its for my 4 year old son malapsorpsion deficency. The results are evident. I will continue with this and deferent products not just for my children but for myself olso.

Good value