Methyl B-12

Posted by Reviewer1769821 on Oct 24, 2009

This was the first time I ordered this type of product. They do not melt easily. In fact, it takes about a half hour. However, this may not be unusual.

Matt - Sydney Australia

Posted by Reviewer2511432 on Aug 17, 2010

Ordered on a Friday afternoon and shipment arrived on Monday with standard shipping to Sydney, Australia. They do take a long time to dissolve but they taste alright and the texture is fine. I haven't tried any other type to compare it with.

Ok...

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Feb 07, 2011

I bought these under the impression that they were quick dissolving sublingual tablets. They're not,you have to chew them. They taste good,but I will not be ordering them again because I feel like sublingual tablets are more effective.

Not sure if I really need this

Posted by Reviewer2064451 on Sep 12, 2012

Can't tell any difference whatsoever.

some quality inconsistence

Posted by Reviewer1648828 on Aug 30, 2011

I like to take half a tablet at a time. Some bottles come with tablets that are easy to break in half in my hands. The other are impossible. It indicates to me that the ones that are easy to break are clean and fresh. The others are stale at the least.

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12 Lemon

Posted by free2bmoe on Jul 21, 2015

B-12 (seems to be all brands I've tried) supplied me with warmer extremities (anemia symptom), and provided more energy. The downside when I add these to my regimen, B-12 makes me want to eat, eat, eat non-stop. Until I can figure how to supplement these, without that side affect, these have been put on the back burner. But still a nice supplement.

good value, but no benefits reported yet

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Dec 29, 2007

Perhaps I don't have a deficiency, have not seen any benefits with this supplement yet. good value though.

Methyl B-12

Posted by Reviewer2512130 on Jan 04, 2012

Seem to be doing OK

Great product

Posted by 5758148285379119636 on Dec 10, 2013

Great product

pretty good

Posted by truevitality on Apr 12, 2014

This is a good strength B12 in the methyl form but the raspberry one tastes better. having said that some like the lemon better

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »