Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12 Lemon

Posted by free2bmoe on Jul 21, 2015

B-12 (seems to be all brands I've tried) supplied me with warmer extremities (anemia symptom), and provided more energy. The downside when I add these to my regimen, B-12 makes me want to eat, eat, eat non-stop. Until I can figure how to supplement these, without that side affect, these have been put on the back burner. But still a nice supplement.

Using for energy and b-12 absorption

Posted by 5338566411896964048 on Dec 18, 2014

I am taking these along with other supplements, so I am not sure how much they are working on their own. Seems like a good product though, good value for the money.

pretty good

Posted by truevitality on Apr 12, 2014

This is a good strength B12 in the methyl form but the raspberry one tastes better. having said that some like the lemon better

Great product

Posted by 5758148285379119636 on Dec 10, 2013

Great product

Not sure if I really need this

Posted by Reviewer2064451 on Sep 12, 2012

Can't tell any difference whatsoever.

Methyl B-12

Posted by Reviewer2512130 on Jan 04, 2012

Seem to be doing OK

some quality inconsistence

Posted by Reviewer1648828 on Aug 30, 2011

I like to take half a tablet at a time. Some bottles come with tablets that are easy to break in half in my hands. The other are impossible. It indicates to me that the ones that are easy to break are clean and fresh. The others are stale at the least.

too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer2835942 on Aug 24, 2011

I loved the fast mailing service. I received my order within 2 days of ordering it. we have only been taking it for one week so I'll have to update the effectiveness at a later date. Have felt no noticable reactions or differences. I let you know if there are any significant changes. nice sublte flavor though.

Can't really tell. but seems good

Posted by Reviewer1508294 on May 30, 2011

No side effects, and brain seems clearer than a few months back. I use it as a weekly supplement.

Ok...

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Feb 07, 2011

I bought these under the impression that they were quick dissolving sublingual tablets. They're not,you have to chew them. They taste good,but I will not be ordering them again because I feel like sublingual tablets are more effective.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »