Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2431705 on Dec 12, 2010

I'm not sure why other reviewers are complaining that these lozenges take a long time to dissolve--they're SUPPOSED to take a long time to melt in your mouth. If, like me, you have pernicious anemia, you won't be able to absorb b12 in your stomach. But if you keep this lozenge between your gum and lip for as long as you can (don't chew it or swallow it), you will absorb b12 through the blood vessels in your mouth. Using one tablet a day, I've eliminated my need for injectable b12. Just remember to make it last as long as you can.

child with autism, worth a try

Posted by Reviewer1612414 on Apr 06, 2010

There are some people on the web advocating metyhyl-B 12 injections and nasal sprays for kids with autism. This Jarrow lozenge seemed a whole lot easier and at %16,667 the recommended daily dose for methyl-B12, I can't figure how much more you would get via the other routes. Anyways, I started my 10 yr old son on about 1-2 a week and he does seem a bit more focused. I have also added some other B vitamins (Metafolin and B6). I don't believe in mega doses so all of these are every other day at most. He also takes vitamin D and omega-3 supplaments.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1591143 on Oct 17, 2007

I am an older, long-time vegetarian, and had recently notice some decline in my cognitive processes. I had never before taken sublingual B-12, but decided to try it. The improvement of my mental functioning was significant. I am very grateful for this product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Jan 18, 2010

Excellent - first recommended to me by an MD - his feelings are that everyone should use it - blood ranges should be between 2,000 and 2,500 mcg and felt it was what kept people out of PTSD (in addition to thyroid being set properly) and helped memory to stay good (in addition to thyroid being set properly). Please note it must be Methylcobalamin B-12 not just plain B-12.

Methyl B12

Posted by Reviewer3301612 on Jul 11, 2008

My daughter has pernicious anaemia and whilst she self-injects cyanocobalamin weekly (she is monitored by her doctor) she has noted an improvement with the "fog days" that accompany PA. She said the methyl clears her mind, she can think more clearly. So many pharmaceutical companies are beginning to manufacture cyanocobalamin tablets to replace IM injections of B12, I wish they would make better use of their research dollars by doing long-term studies on methylcobalamin B12, these studies to factor in age and severity of pernicious anaemia, particularly if there is any neurological damage caused by the B12 deficiency. Pat Kornic, Canadian Representative Pernicious Anaemia Society

Best form of Methyl B-12 to take!

Posted by Reviewer2192944 on Jan 11, 2009

I was low on B-12 and taking this gave me an instant boost in energy. It effectively raised my b-12 levels (tested by my MD) and also increased my energy. Excellent product.

The best B12 i have ever tried!

Posted by 5520013709101906245 on Feb 16, 2016

I had severe B12 deficiency for many years and no prescription medication worked (in Norway it is normal to give B12 in the form of cyanocobalamin). I was advised to try methylcobalamin in higher dose than you can buy in Norway. I ordered my first box on iherb, and now I have taken this type for three years. Results off bloodwork are better than ever. Recommend this highly! Tastes good too :)

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2636185 on Nov 02, 2007

A friend recommended me this product on iherb.com. I bought it with a doubt, because I know B12 is difficult to absorb by body. Surprisingly, after 2 and a half month, my B12 level increased from 212 to 720. I am so glad that I found this product!

Tried and true

Posted by Reviewer2399310 on Dec 03, 2008

I've been taking oral B12 for about 8 years. I've tried just about all brands, and have settled on this as my favorite. Started here... ended here.

One of the best methyl b12s

Posted by Freddds-Active-B12-Folate on Nov 28, 2006

I and my 3 children are hypersensitive to methyl b12. Jarrow methyl b12 is generally effective within 10 minutes and is one of the most active and effective brands we have found.