Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Lemon Flavor, 1000 mcg, 100 Lozenges

Reviews 4-star

almost perfect

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 25, 2012

great ingredients, excellent quality, but an annoyingly slow dissolving process. like with most sublinguals, you have to break up the tab or chew it to get it to absorb in a quicker fashion, and this methyl b-12 fits that mold. besides this point, it is a good product and provides me a nice boost and helps aid in recovery from weight training

Good B-12 Supplement

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I was not sure that I was absorbing the B-12 as this can be a problem with B-12 supplements, but I had a blood test and I rated very well on my B-12 levels that were much lower before.

Great Bargain for taste and quality

Posted by Tiffani on Oct 07, 2012

I would just take this simply for the taste, but I noticed a difference in my cognitive function; I wasn't as foggy and received a bit of energy from this. Everyone rave about Jarrow but this is probably the only one I actually saw made a decent impact.

Strong

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on Mar 09, 2010

Seems to be doing their job fine, I only take half a lozenge every other day because they otherwise give me ticks around my eyes. Reckon it must be a cellular over-stimulation issue (and yes, I had it happen with other brands as well).

Methly B-12

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 06, 2009

Tabs dissolve a little slow but then again I'm impatient. A "sturdy" tablet and the glass bottle is a good idea.