Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Lemon Flavor, 1000 mcg, 100 Lozenges

Still feeling it out but I have it to my CAT too

Posted by Reviewer2490723 on Apr 06, 2010

I have a diabetic CAT she has been on insulin shots twice a day for 6plus years, I read on the feline diabetes website that this is good for them if they have some problems with their hind area.. I give half a tab smashed up in food or parmesan cheese sprinkles. I started taking it after I read if your moons on your nails are gone or lessening and you have ridges on your nails you need this.. Happy with this brand

Great supplement for Diabetic Neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer1871209 on Mar 20, 2010

If anyone has burning, zips,zaps or symptoms of neuropathy, give this product a try. It works.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3287764 on Apr 21, 2010

Have used these for a long time. Really like the product.

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12 1000mcg, 100 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2127531 on May 06, 2010

Love it - wish I could buy a larger bottle instead of a bunch of smaller bottles as I take four per day and usually order 4 bottles at a time. I use it in conjunction with Coenzyme B Complex for a B12 and B5 deficiency. Made me feel better within the first day of taking.

Vit b12

Posted by Reviewer2582813 on Jul 29, 2010

I bought Vit b12 methycobalmin because I have hand tremors really bad. It did help calm my hand tremors but they are not completely gone. I had a thyroid ultrasound and it came back I have thyroiditis but the endocrinologist won't treat me for it. He said that there is nothing wrong with my thyroid. So far ms and lupus have been ruled out as well by the neurologist. If anyone out there knows a cure for hand tremors please email me at morrissieyyr@gmail.com. My hands shake uncontrollaby all the time. The lozenges do take a long time to dissolve but I don't care because they taste good. Don't take this b12 right before bed. I did that mistake and was awake for hours!!!