Tasty way to get B-12

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Jun 27, 2012

Tasty way to get B-12 for energy.

Methyl form is the best

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012

Jarrow, a tried n true highly reputable company, that consistently manufacturers superior products. The methyl form of sublingual B-12 is THE form best absorb into the body.

Alright.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

Note that this can get stopped by customs in Norway.

B12

Posted by Reviewer1193947 on Jun 07, 2012

A convenient and easy way to get B12.

Love This!

Posted by Reviewer2683063 on Jun 05, 2012

After a few days I could tell I needed this B12. I like the Jarrow brand better.

VERY EFFECTIVE B12 PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on May 27, 2012

I found these B12 lozenges to be very effective, giving good results. The flavor is good and these are easy to take.

Brain booster!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

Improves my foggy brain and helps give me that extra bit of energy. The lozenges taste ok too. It's one of the best B-12s I have found and it's methyl b-12 rather than cyanocobalamin which is good because it's not converted to cyanide in the body. The other bonus is the price. It's no wonder I order all my vitamins from the US even though I live in England! Think I need to move there.

Helps diabetic neuropathy!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on May 16, 2012

I give this to my Mother for her pain in her feet. She is a slim woman, but ended up getting diabetes at age 90! She had burning feet every night. I give her 4 tablets (4000 mcg) at dinner time. It has been a miracle worker. Great, love the methyl form of B12 superior absorption! Jarrow formula makes great products. Good price here at herb, paid 2x the amount at our local store.

reliable pills, man!

Posted by Reviewer2479579 on Apr 30, 2012

These ones just about saved my nervous system. However this particular batch the pill size is a bit large :)

great

Posted by may291 on Apr 27, 2012

I got this after some lab work revealing I was low in b12, and being informed by the health care practitioner that this is indeed the superior form of b12. Haven't been without it since, been about 2 years. I noticed a difference when I began to take this every 2-3 days along with 5000 iu D3 daily, which I was also low in. Around the same time I found out I had some food sensitivities and started to avoid those foods, so could be a combo of all these things that made me feel better, but I will definitely stick with this. Might try their higher dose to take less often next. I like Jarrow, have used several of their products.