Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1361154 on Aug 12, 2010

I trust Jarrow and the Methyl version of B-12 has the additional benefit of lowering histimines if you suffer from allergies.

Benefits I didn't expect

Posted by Reviewer2514646 on Mar 05, 2011

I ordered this product on a recommendation to curb side effects from Topamax as it causes a B-12 deficiency. It also has helped curb my extreme RLS and I am sleeping better than I have in years!

Jarrow is the best

Posted by Reviewer1739184 on Aug 31, 2012

I have been using Jarrow B12 for 6 months now. Tingling in my arms stoped, I have more energy, I sleep better, I'm more focused. It's a great product for me. I will most probably be using is for the rest of my life :)

Good dosage amount

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 28, 2012

I was taking a 5000 mcg supplement and after awhile it just seemed to be too much for my system. With this dosage I can always take more than one if I want but the 1000 mcg doesn't seem to be too much by itself.

Use this all the time!

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

Contrary to popular belief, not just vegans are at risk of B12 deficiency. In fact, 39% of the population should be taking supplemental B12, and methylcobalmin is the perfect source. Jarrow Formulas is the best brand around. My whole family takes it a couple of times a week, and we love it. I will continue to buy this high quality product as long as they keep making it!

Great product!

Posted by 5180918147632970755 on Jun 19, 2016

I have been very happy with this product. It was recommended to me for stress and depression and it has been helping me with this. I have problems swallowing so the fact that these are chewable is a great relief to me.

Doing something

Posted by 4904099172779108245 on Jul 11, 2016

First time I used it my brain fizzed - literally - and I am a meat eater! If you are a vegetarian, you really should be taking these. Even meat eaters cannot always absorb all the B12 they need from meat, so should be taking them too. My brain still gives a little fizz of welcome every single time. Is this the best brand? I don't know, as it is my first, but I do know that it is the right kind - the methyl kind, not the cyanide kind - always read the ingredients. Taste is pretty neutral. I suck mine so it dissolves slower - to minimize the brain fizz. I am not sure what it is doing (can't remember what it does), but a few prominent vegetarians have died and/or had strokes recently from lack of it, and this definitely does something.

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer3252707 on Dec 07, 2009

a little like sweet tart candy

Methyl B-12

Posted by Reviewer1769821 on Oct 24, 2009

This was the first time I ordered this type of product. They do not melt easily. In fact, it takes about a half hour. However, this may not be unusual.

Essential for Vegetarians

Posted by cot477 on Feb 01, 2010

Methyl is the most usable form of B12 and this product delivers it as a lozenge, so it doesn't get destroyed in the digestive system. Madonna brags about getting her B12 injections in the butt. You don't need to be a celebrity, endure pain, or bare a buttock to get your B12. Just pop it under your tongue and go.