Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1361154 on Aug 12, 2010

I trust Jarrow and the Methyl version of B-12 has the additional benefit of lowering histimines if you suffer from allergies.

Jarrow Formula, Mb-12, 1000 mcg Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1025706 on May 20, 2008

I highly recommend. Tried a another B12, but Jarrows was more effective, much happier.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2221236 on Dec 01, 2008

It's given me lots of extra energy without getting the shots of B-12. Take them religiously. I like the convenience of lozenges. And they taste really good too! Thanks again KJ

Benefits I didn't expect

Posted by Reviewer2514646 on Mar 05, 2011

I ordered this product on a recommendation to curb side effects from Topamax as it causes a B-12 deficiency. It also has helped curb my extreme RLS and I am sleeping better than I have in years!

Methyl B-12

Posted by Reviewer2796449 on Dec 12, 2008

I cut these in half, so I have enough for 200 days. A great product from Jarrow.

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer3252707 on Dec 07, 2009

a little like sweet tart candy

Methyl B-12

Posted by Reviewer1769821 on Oct 24, 2009

This was the first time I ordered this type of product. They do not melt easily. In fact, it takes about a half hour. However, this may not be unusual.

Essential for Vegetarians

Posted by cot477 on Feb 01, 2010

Methyl is the most usable form of B12 and this product delivers it as a lozenge, so it doesn't get destroyed in the digestive system. Madonna brags about getting her B12 injections in the butt. You don't need to be a celebrity, endure pain, or bare a buttock to get your B12. Just pop it under your tongue and go.

great quality, works quickly

Posted by Reviewer1077692 on Oct 20, 2007

took this when i became b12 deficient. i noticed a big difference right away. now i have tons more energy and sleep better through the night. cheaper and better than a b12 shot. more convenient too. tastes much better than other brands i've tried.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1094482 on Jul 02, 2007

One of these per day, dissolved under the tongue, keeps my blood level of B12 above normal range.