Benefits I didn't expect

Posted by Reviewer2514646 on Mar 05, 2011

I ordered this product on a recommendation to curb side effects from Topamax as it causes a B-12 deficiency. It also has helped curb my extreme RLS and I am sleeping better than I have in years!

Jarrow is the best

Posted by Reviewer1739184 on Aug 31, 2012

I have been using Jarrow B12 for 6 months now. Tingling in my arms stoped, I have more energy, I sleep better, I'm more focused. It's a great product for me. I will most probably be using is for the rest of my life :)

Good dosage amount

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 28, 2012

I was taking a 5000 mcg supplement and after awhile it just seemed to be too much for my system. With this dosage I can always take more than one if I want but the 1000 mcg doesn't seem to be too much by itself.

Use this all the time!

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

Contrary to popular belief, not just vegans are at risk of B12 deficiency. In fact, 39% of the population should be taking supplemental B12, and methylcobalmin is the perfect source. Jarrow Formulas is the best brand around. My whole family takes it a couple of times a week, and we love it. I will continue to buy this high quality product as long as they keep making it!

almost perfect

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 25, 2012

great ingredients, excellent quality, but an annoyingly slow dissolving process. like with most sublinguals, you have to break up the tab or chew it to get it to absorb in a quicker fashion, and this methyl b-12 fits that mold. besides this point, it is a good product and provides me a nice boost and helps aid in recovery from weight training

Methyl B-12

Posted by Reviewer1769821 on Oct 24, 2009

This was the first time I ordered this type of product. They do not melt easily. In fact, it takes about a half hour. However, this may not be unusual.

Essential for Vegetarians

Posted by cot477 on Feb 01, 2010

Methyl is the most usable form of B12 and this product delivers it as a lozenge, so it doesn't get destroyed in the digestive system. Madonna brags about getting her B12 injections in the butt. You don't need to be a celebrity, endure pain, or bare a buttock to get your B12. Just pop it under your tongue and go.

great quality, works quickly

Posted by Reviewer1077692 on Oct 20, 2007

took this when i became b12 deficient. i noticed a big difference right away. now i have tons more energy and sleep better through the night. cheaper and better than a b12 shot. more convenient too. tastes much better than other brands i've tried.

Good Results

Posted by Reviewer2572254 on Mar 22, 2007

I've taken this to help peripheral neuropathy along with Jarrow ALA with noticeable improvement. Recommended.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1094482 on Jul 02, 2007

One of these per day, dissolved under the tongue, keeps my blood level of B12 above normal range.