Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1873524 on Aug 28, 2011

Great product. No problems.

Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Dec 18, 2011

This completely resolved a severe case of restless legs and burning feet for me in just 2 or 3 days last year. I take metformin and whenever I feel my feet burning I increase my dosage of these and the burning goes away in a day or so. I think it also helps my digestion.

My go-to choice

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Nov 26, 2011

This is the Holy Grail of B-12 for me. It has raised my levels to within normal limits and is enjoyable to take. It has a pleasant flavor. I let it dissolve slowly between my gum and lip, rather than under my tongue. There aren't a lot of methyl-B choices, but this one is potent, affordable, and even pleasant to take.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Feb 20, 2012

Very good B-12, taste is mild and sweet, dissolves quickly, bio-available, no complaints.

works

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Mar 09, 2012

effective supplement.

great

Posted by may291 on Apr 27, 2012

I got this after some lab work revealing I was low in b12, and being informed by the health care practitioner that this is indeed the superior form of b12. Haven't been without it since, been about 2 years. I noticed a difference when I began to take this every 2-3 days along with 5000 iu D3 daily, which I was also low in. Around the same time I found out I had some food sensitivities and started to avoid those foods, so could be a combo of all these things that made me feel better, but I will definitely stick with this. Might try their higher dose to take less often next. I like Jarrow, have used several of their products.

Good product! :)

Posted by LittleWhiteBearStanding on Aug 05, 2016

Love the taste. Dont know if they actually work ..

Very effective B12

Posted by 5129741287647466794 on Aug 17, 2016

I am a type 1 diabetic, and after reading various articles about the use of B12 as a supplement, I tried this product. I have been using this for the past two months and experience vast improvement in my control of blood glucose. And seem to have more energy throughout the day.

This stuff works!

Posted by 4781989892833300213 on Aug 23, 2016

Just after taking for a few months my blood levels have risen really well to optimal range. The lozenges taste nice and the kids don't mind them either.

Great little tablet

Posted by 5234122183254891151 on Aug 30, 2016

Really happy with these. The taste is very nice, very easy to take and noticed a difference after a few weeks of having less "brain fog" and more focus.