works

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Mar 09, 2012

effective supplement.

great

Posted by may291 on Apr 27, 2012

I got this after some lab work revealing I was low in b12, and being informed by the health care practitioner that this is indeed the superior form of b12. Haven't been without it since, been about 2 years. I noticed a difference when I began to take this every 2-3 days along with 5000 iu D3 daily, which I was also low in. Around the same time I found out I had some food sensitivities and started to avoid those foods, so could be a combo of all these things that made me feel better, but I will definitely stick with this. Might try their higher dose to take less often next. I like Jarrow, have used several of their products.

Best priced vegan methyl B-12 on iHerb

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

The price is great, slightly better than the Now Foods one. The lozenge is larger than the Now Foods one so it also dissolves slower, which is the only negative side to the product.

Great product/Good taste!

Posted by 5409949901771290116 on Apr 13, 2015

Great product and good taste! Methyl B-12 is the superior form of B12 and sublingual is the best way of taking it, other than an injection at your doctor's office. Recommend!

great for vegans and the tired

Posted by 5224417546824751112 on Apr 15, 2015

I am a vegan therefore I can not get my B12 from my diet. This supplement has done wonders for me and kept me healthy

Great Pills

Posted by 5693042049196040472 on Mar 03, 2014

I bought these pills because they had so many good reviews and were a top seller. They are really good, cheap and taste nice. They are easy to take by either chewing them or sucking them like a lozenge.

B-12

Posted by Reviewer2982266 on Sep 24, 2014

This is the best price for a quality methyl b-12 that you can buy. As it is the only form of B-12 that is absorbable, for those of us who are not red meat eaters, this vitamin is essential.

fantastic taste..

Posted by MOjcah on Sep 30, 2014

I take one tbl every day and the results are fantastic...my sore muscles are almost gone :))

Good Product

Posted by lifebeyond50 on Feb 18, 2015

My whole family have been taking this for the last one month. It works great but just dont take before sleep as this pill will make you alert. My whole family has been taking this pill. It makes us alert in our work. Just remember not to take before sleep.

For B-12 malapsorbsion

Posted by 4661398075275805309 on Dec 12, 2015

Its for my 4 year old son malapsorpsion deficency. The results are evident. I will continue with this and deferent products not just for my children but for myself olso.