For B-12 malapsorbsion

Posted by 4661398075275805309 on Dec 12, 2015

Its for my 4 year old son malapsorpsion deficency. The results are evident. I will continue with this and deferent products not just for my children but for myself olso.

Doing something

Posted by 4904099172779108245 on Jul 11, 2016

First time I used it my brain fizzed - literally - and I am a meat eater! If you are a vegetarian, you really should be taking these. Even meat eaters cannot always absorb all the B12 they need from meat, so should be taking them too. My brain still gives a little fizz of welcome every single time. Is this the best brand? I don't know, as it is my first, but I do know that it is the right kind - the methyl kind, not the cyanide kind - always read the ingredients. Taste is pretty neutral. I suck mine so it dissolves slower - to minimize the brain fizz. I am not sure what it is doing (can't remember what it does), but a few prominent vegetarians have died and/or had strokes recently from lack of it, and this definitely does something.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1507602 on Nov 30, 2009

Bought a bunch of these to help treat beginning stages of peripheral neuropathy. Seems to be helping a little so far. They do take quite a while to dissolve, but for the price and quality it is worth it. iHerb shipped them extremely quick. Great job.

Worked!

Posted by 5478291296577203081 on Aug 01, 2016

I tried this to help a Morton's neuroma in my foot, and also bursitus. I also had numb patches in my feet for years I thought was nerve damage from an injury. After a week the pain in my foot was already less and the feeling came back in the numb patches after years of them being numb. Turns out numb patches can be a symptom of B deficiency.

amazing product

Posted by 4854315157787423222 on Apr 12, 2016

i got this because i had nerve damage done due to my wisdom teeth coming out and the left side of my tongue was numb, for over 8 months. my doctor suggested b12 (which i was taking) but it was not helping enough. its now been less then a month of taking this and i see more results in the curing the numbness of my tongue then in the 6 months of taking normal b12. as of the moment of writing this, my tongue is almost completely healed. i can feel it, but there is still a tiny bit of numbness left, about 95% normal (which at this rate, will be gone within 2 weeks) i am so happy with this product that i highly recommend it to anyone.

Posted by Reviewer3293939 on Nov 26, 2012

The combination of Methyl B-12 + Evening Primrose Oil is the only thing that lifts my fog & depression. When I go without them, I feel foggy, hopeless and almost lost. When I begin taking them again, the grey curtain "lifts" - So I've concluded, for me, the combination of those two supplements is my only way to have a decent life, clarity and normalcy. I take this brand of methyl b-12 (3 per day = 3,000mcg per day) PLUS whatever cold-pressed hexane free evening primrose is on sale (3 x 500mg per day). Hope this info helps someone.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3287764 on Apr 21, 2010

Have used these for a long time. Really like the product.

Good Product

Posted by lifebeyond50 on Feb 18, 2015

My whole family have been taking this for the last one month. It works great but just dont take before sleep as this pill will make you alert. My whole family has been taking this pill. It makes us alert in our work. Just remember not to take before sleep.

This stuff works

Posted by Reviewer3089634 on Aug 14, 2011

I bought this for my vegetarian son who just started college...and had a tremendous work load. He became very tired and stressed. I suspected he may have had a Vitamin B12 deficiency and ordered the Jarrow lozenges right away. These B12 lozenges really work. My son's energy increased within a few days and was able to pull through. Thank you Jarrow!

B-12 boost

Posted by Reviewer3113403 on Sep 23, 2009

Had some minor symptoms of B-12 deficiency and after a few weeks of taking these supplements they have gone away. Seems to work. Taste fine and are easy to use.