Jarrow-Formulas-Methyl-B-12-1000-mcg-100-Lozenges/129

Posted by 4615469440604830918 on Jun 14, 2013

Besides my B12 shots (weekly) i use these 3x a day. My physician said these are great! Great flavor!

Posted by 5743404869702593621 on Apr 13, 2013

my grandfather's condition is improving.

Help for the Mehtlyation Cycle

Posted by MyQuinStory on Feb 28, 2013

This product provides quality MeB12 to support the methylation cycle. Plus it provides it sublingually for the best absorption.

Taste great!

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Jan 29, 2013

Haven't had a blood test yet, but I have a feeling my levels have gone up. Feeling a tad shinier recently. Hard to say, as vegans tend to feel pretty shiny anyway.

맛있어요 ㅋㅋㅋ

Posted by Angelia88 on Jan 22, 2013

사실 대충 고른거라 비타민 B 멀티인줄알았으나 B-12만 들어있다는걸 구입한뒤에 알았네요 .. ㅋ 그래도 삼켜먹는건 자주 까먹는데 요건 맛있어서 매일꾸준히 잘먹어서 금방 한통 먹었네용ㅋㅋ

great!

Posted by Reviewer3189918 on Jan 02, 2013

love the flavor too!

Warning- Quality has dropped!

Posted by Blue-Sky on Jan 01, 2013

Jarrow has changed the formula and it doesn't work so well any more.

No more jabs!

Posted by Reviewer2041588 on Dec 31, 2012

Before finding Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12, 1000mcg lozenges I regularly had to have injections of vitamin B12. Since taking these lozenges I have not suffered the dragging tiredness caused by low B-12, and blood counts indicate that I no longer need injections. This is a much pleasanter way of getting my B-12.

Posted by Reviewer3293939 on Nov 26, 2012

The combination of Methyl B-12 + Evening Primrose Oil is the only thing that lifts my fog & depression. When I go without them, I feel foggy, hopeless and almost lost. When I begin taking them again, the grey curtain "lifts" - So I've concluded, for me, the combination of those two supplements is my only way to have a decent life, clarity and normalcy. I take this brand of methyl b-12 (3 per day = 3,000mcg per day) PLUS whatever cold-pressed hexane free evening primrose is on sale (3 x 500mg per day). Hope this info helps someone.

Slow Dissolve

Posted by Reviewer2033077 on Nov 16, 2012

Very mild flavor. But, it takes a very long time to dissolve sublingually. I have even put it under my tongue before going to bed at night, only to have part of it still under my tongue the next morning. Granted, you can also chew it, but I always thought that the sublingual method was supposed to be best. I might try something else next time I order. I LOVE iHerb, though. No complaints at all regarding this company.