great

Posted by may291 on Apr 27, 2012

I got this after some lab work revealing I was low in b12, and being informed by the health care practitioner that this is indeed the superior form of b12. Haven't been without it since, been about 2 years. I noticed a difference when I began to take this every 2-3 days along with 5000 iu D3 daily, which I was also low in. Around the same time I found out I had some food sensitivities and started to avoid those foods, so could be a combo of all these things that made me feel better, but I will definitely stick with this. Might try their higher dose to take less often next. I like Jarrow, have used several of their products.

B-12 boost

Posted by Reviewer3113403 on Sep 23, 2009

Had some minor symptoms of B-12 deficiency and after a few weeks of taking these supplements they have gone away. Seems to work. Taste fine and are easy to use.

This was recommended to us

Posted by Reviewer3138779 on Mar 12, 2010

My husband and I have been taking this product for about 5 years. Being vegans, we need the extra B-12 and we were told by a nurse that this brand absorbs better. We certainly feel the difference.

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 1000 mcg, 100 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer3166151 on May 04, 2011

Great Product - I can feel the difference from all other B-12 supplements. Dissolve 1 or 2 tabs under the tongue, enjoy the taste feel the calm energy. As always iHerb delivers promptly and always adds some little goodie to try out.

Essential vitamin. Good price, fast delivery.

Posted by Reviewer3169844 on Nov 18, 2016

Essential vitamin. Good price, fast delivery.

Good product! :)

Posted by LittleWhiteBearStanding on Aug 05, 2016

Love the taste. Dont know if they actually work ..

Best priced vegan methyl B-12 on iHerb

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

The price is great, slightly better than the Now Foods one. The lozenge is larger than the Now Foods one so it also dissolves slower, which is the only negative side to the product.

Great product/Good taste!

Posted by 5409949901771290116 on Apr 13, 2015

Great product and good taste! Methyl B-12 is the superior form of B12 and sublingual is the best way of taking it, other than an injection at your doctor's office. Recommend!

B-12

Posted by Reviewer2982266 on Sep 24, 2014

This is the best price for a quality methyl b-12 that you can buy. As it is the only form of B-12 that is absorbable, for those of us who are not red meat eaters, this vitamin is essential.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2991845 on Jan 04, 2011

The best brand of b12 that I know of.