amazing product

Posted by 4854315157787423222 on Apr 12, 2016

i got this because i had nerve damage done due to my wisdom teeth coming out and the left side of my tongue was numb, for over 8 months. my doctor suggested b12 (which i was taking) but it was not helping enough. its now been less then a month of taking this and i see more results in the curing the numbness of my tongue then in the 6 months of taking normal b12. as of the moment of writing this, my tongue is almost completely healed. i can feel it, but there is still a tiny bit of numbness left, about 95% normal (which at this rate, will be gone within 2 weeks) i am so happy with this product that i highly recommend it to anyone.

Fabulous

Posted by 5522419665441474607 on Jun 06, 2016

This B-12 is the only form my body absorbs and this product has changed my life! Not as delicious as the cherry ones but these little chewables genuinely give you more energy and help with brain function. Will continue to buy.

Nice

Posted by 4722258560460512635 on Jun 18, 2016

Good taste, no problem to take it

Great product!

Posted by 5180918147632970755 on Jun 19, 2016

I have been very happy with this product. It was recommended to me for stress and depression and it has been helping me with this. I have problems swallowing so the fact that these are chewable is a great relief to me.

Doing something

Posted by 4904099172779108245 on Jul 11, 2016

First time I used it my brain fizzed - literally - and I am a meat eater! If you are a vegetarian, you really should be taking these. Even meat eaters cannot always absorb all the B12 they need from meat, so should be taking them too. My brain still gives a little fizz of welcome every single time. Is this the best brand? I don't know, as it is my first, but I do know that it is the right kind - the methyl kind, not the cyanide kind - always read the ingredients. Taste is pretty neutral. I suck mine so it dissolves slower - to minimize the brain fizz. I am not sure what it is doing (can't remember what it does), but a few prominent vegetarians have died and/or had strokes recently from lack of it, and this definitely does something.

Worked!

Posted by 5478291296577203081 on Aug 01, 2016

I tried this to help a Morton's neuroma in my foot, and also bursitus. I also had numb patches in my feet for years I thought was nerve damage from an injury. After a week the pain in my foot was already less and the feeling came back in the numb patches after years of them being numb. Turns out numb patches can be a symptom of B deficiency.

Good product! :)

Posted by LittleWhiteBearStanding on Aug 05, 2016

Love the taste. Dont know if they actually work ..

Taste great!

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Jan 29, 2013

Haven't had a blood test yet, but I have a feeling my levels have gone up. Feeling a tad shinier recently. Hard to say, as vegans tend to feel pretty shiny anyway.

Posted by Reviewer3293939 on Nov 26, 2012

The combination of Methyl B-12 + Evening Primrose Oil is the only thing that lifts my fog & depression. When I go without them, I feel foggy, hopeless and almost lost. When I begin taking them again, the grey curtain "lifts" - So I've concluded, for me, the combination of those two supplements is my only way to have a decent life, clarity and normalcy. I take this brand of methyl b-12 (3 per day = 3,000mcg per day) PLUS whatever cold-pressed hexane free evening primrose is on sale (3 x 500mg per day). Hope this info helps someone.

No more jabs!

Posted by Reviewer2041588 on Dec 31, 2012

Before finding Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12, 1000mcg lozenges I regularly had to have injections of vitamin B12. Since taking these lozenges I have not suffered the dragging tiredness caused by low B-12, and blood counts indicate that I no longer need injections. This is a much pleasanter way of getting my B-12.