Very good product in reasonable price

Posted by 5533774137349899317 on Sep 15, 2016

The only thing that might bother is the big size of each lozenge, and that it takes quite long time to melt comparing to other brands. The price is good for what you get (Methylcoblamin which is important to notice), taste is good!

Good value

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Sep 26, 2015

Pleasant taste.

For B-12 malapsorbsion

Posted by 4661398075275805309 on Dec 12, 2015

Its for my 4 year old son malapsorpsion deficency. The results are evident. I will continue with this and deferent products not just for my children but for myself olso.

amazing product

Posted by 4854315157787423222 on Apr 12, 2016

i got this because i had nerve damage done due to my wisdom teeth coming out and the left side of my tongue was numb, for over 8 months. my doctor suggested b12 (which i was taking) but it was not helping enough. its now been less then a month of taking this and i see more results in the curing the numbness of my tongue then in the 6 months of taking normal b12. as of the moment of writing this, my tongue is almost completely healed. i can feel it, but there is still a tiny bit of numbness left, about 95% normal (which at this rate, will be gone within 2 weeks) i am so happy with this product that i highly recommend it to anyone.

Fabulous

Posted by 5522419665441474607 on Jun 06, 2016

This B-12 is the only form my body absorbs and this product has changed my life! Not as delicious as the cherry ones but these little chewables genuinely give you more energy and help with brain function. Will continue to buy.

Nice

Posted by 4722258560460512635 on Jun 18, 2016

Good taste, no problem to take it

Best priced vegan methyl B-12 on iHerb

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

The price is great, slightly better than the Now Foods one. The lozenge is larger than the Now Foods one so it also dissolves slower, which is the only negative side to the product.

Good Product

Posted by lifebeyond50 on Feb 18, 2015

My whole family have been taking this for the last one month. It works great but just dont take before sleep as this pill will make you alert. My whole family has been taking this pill. It makes us alert in our work. Just remember not to take before sleep.

Great product/Good taste!

Posted by 5409949901771290116 on Apr 13, 2015

Great product and good taste! Methyl B-12 is the superior form of B12 and sublingual is the best way of taking it, other than an injection at your doctor's office. Recommend!

great for vegans and the tired

Posted by 5224417546824751112 on Apr 15, 2015

I am a vegan therefore I can not get my B12 from my diet. This supplement has done wonders for me and kept me healthy