New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Lemon Flavor, 1000 mcg, 100 Lozenges

no complaints

Posted by Reviewer1151016 on Nov 07, 2007

Truth be told, I don't really know how well it works cause I'm not sure I would feel direct effects this quickly. What I do know is that when I first got them, my body seemed to "crave" them, but as time continues, my desire to take them diminishes, which I use as an indication that my body is getting what it wants/needs.

Receipt of Methyl B-12

Posted by Reviewer2452667 on Apr 03, 2009

As I live in France, I was a little hesitant to purchase something from America. I looked for the equivalent in the UK and found the cost was about twelve dollars more!SO I took the plunge and ordered from your company. The goods arrived within five days. I was pleasantly surprised by the effeciency of iHerb. I have no qualms anymore. Warmly, Muz Murray

methyl cobalamine

Posted by Reviewer2306916 on May 17, 2009

I find this to be an excellent product. I lost 2/3 of my small bowel and B12 was a problem for me. These tablets work great and I do not have to go the the Dr. for B12 shots.

High Quality!

Posted by Reviewer2151786 on Mar 09, 2009

I had the good unexpected side effect of having much more clear dreams and with much better dream recall from using Methyl B12 compared to other B12. - Peter, Michigan

B-12 boost

Posted by Reviewer3113403 on Sep 23, 2009

Had some minor symptoms of B-12 deficiency and after a few weeks of taking these supplements they have gone away. Seems to work. Taste fine and are easy to use.