Good quality, not cheap

Posted by 5196776541896986408 on Jan 05, 2015

Seems effective, high dosage. Price could be lower.

The best product to recover from B12 deficiency

Posted by 5126840399562811709 on Jul 23, 2013

Used this product in combination with Active B12 dibencozide 3000 mcg for 1.5 months and am very happy with the results. I recovered very fast after more than 6 months suffering with all kind of complains. Gradually increased the dose (took quarters in order to avoid intolerance) to 2 lozenges per day as I was suffering from B 12 deficiency and the injections (hydroxocobalamine) were nor really helpful in my case. Thank you so much for bringing my life back!

Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12

Posted by 5396258148063724422 on Aug 06, 2012

My Nurse Practitioner prescribed this, so I am excited to see that you carry it:)

Energy

Posted by JazzyUmmS on Jul 23, 2012

Nice and tasty and welcome change because I do take so many supplements!! With losing so much weight you need to have this high dose of B12!!

worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2069489 on Oct 22, 2011

I ordered this to help with neuropathy of my feet caused from chemotherapy. It really has helped. I intend t continue purchasing and using.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2818873 on Mar 30, 2011

My blood results showed my B-12 levels are now holding at normal.

My B12 formulas

Posted by Reviewer2146989 on Feb 16, 2011

My order is received in good order and I was happy I could start taking my B12's again, it really does make me feel better, thank yoy

Product and delivery time.

Posted by Reviewer2751558 on Jan 17, 2011

Excellent service,I am on the other side of the planet and could not believe how short a time it took to get here . Very happy. Keith B

Lol

Posted by Reviewer2981099 on Dec 12, 2010

Good product - would be good to have in other flavours though - not a big fan of cherry flavour.

good choice

Posted by Reviewer2156163 on Dec 08, 2010

From reading previous reviews, I too would agree that this seems to be a good product....I really haven't used it long enough to give a definate opinion.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »