Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Cherry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Reviews 4-star

Interesting effect

Posted by Reviewer1378681 on Oct 01, 2008

I didn't notice any sudden boost in energy but rather i actually felt very sleepy for the first two times I took it. The bottle says once every three days but since I had not eaten any meat in over two weeks I took one a day for the first 3 days. After I slept like a rock for 2 12 hours nights of sleep (normal for me is 6-7), I felt like completely revitalized and rejuvinated...I am an elite athlete and can say for a fact that I have had improved endurance, and power output since taking this product. Also, I did not urinate bright yellow at all (even after first and second dose), so i assume it is being absorbed better as the label says... 4 stars....not 5 only because it made me so sleepy for the first few days.

Super Potent!

Posted by Reviewer2496663 on Sep 12, 2009

This stuff if super potent - I recently had a blood test and two weeks after taking one of these (I often forget) my B12 levels were very high. I would therefore advise usuing sparingly before finding how much you personally need.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1879955 on Jan 12, 2010

I have used various forms and brands of B 12. I am finding that the Jarrow Formula is the best I have used to date.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer2458701 on May 07, 2010

I'm thrilled to have found a great tasting sublingual Vit B12 with 5,000 mg. This is a great deal.

B12

Posted by Reviewer2148609 on Feb 03, 2009

This is a good product, but takes a long time to dissolve sublingualy. I take it on a regular basis, and seem to have more energy because of it.