10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Cherry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Okay for what it is

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 01, 2012

These are okay. It's a decent sublingual methyl B12, and methyl B12 is fantastic (and vital for me, since my body doesn't use other forms well). It's been a great help for my ME/CFS symptoms. That said, I could tell a HUGE difference between these and the AOR sublingual methyl B12 pills that I was taking previously. The transition was VERY apparent. I will not be purchasing more of these. I'll get the AOR ones somewhere else instead (I wish iherb would carry them!). The tiny difference in price is well worth it for the extra effect.

seems harsher on my nerves than Enzymatic Therapy b12

Posted by 5699993330116946412 on Dec 02, 2012

Even when I divided up the tablet into a smaller 1,250 mcg dose it seemed much harsher than the ET brand which I use with good results.

Methyl B-12 Lozenges

Posted by 5391346330602386717 on Aug 20, 2012

This product is an essential vitamin for me. I am a vegan aged 81 years and I do not eat the type of food which manufactures it in my body. After taking it for a short time the fuzziness in my brain has cleared and my energy has greatly improved. I will be taking B-12 for the rest of my life. I particularly recommend the Jarrow Formula.

This product works

Posted by feelgood on Aug 30, 2013

This product worked on me. First I tried solgar and than this one. The results were very good. This pills r powerfull I felt alert few hours after the use. They r effective, but the flavor is a beat sour, good for people who likes it. I prefer sweet like solgar. . it is important to check your b12 after the 3-4 weeks because too much b12 is not good either.and it works realiy fast.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1107994 on May 17, 2013

What else can i say. This product works. You can feel a difference immediately. I usually take 5 at a time. I've also tried the Natural Factors brand which is just as good. The difference is that the Jarrow tablets are a bit harder and take longer to dissolve, but they won't break apart as much if you are carrying the bottle around with you. The Natural Factors brand are softer and dissolve much faster, but will also crumble more if you carry the bottle around with you in a gym bag etc. Both are good, just depends on your needs.