Super Potent!

Posted by Reviewer2496663 on Sep 12, 2009

This stuff if super potent - I recently had a blood test and two weeks after taking one of these (I often forget) my B12 levels were very high. I would therefore advise usuing sparingly before finding how much you personally need.

short lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1015146 on Jun 07, 2010

i ordered several bottles of these 60-count vitamins, and so far have only opened two. i thought i went through the first one awfully fast, and i noticed when i opened the second one that there weren't a lot of lozenges in the bottle, so i dumped and counted - there were 30 - half the number advertised. i haven't opened the other bottles yet, but i am very disappointed, and will be very careful when ordering these in the future. update: all subsequent bottles have had the advertised 60-count lozenges.

Okay for what it is

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 01, 2012

These are okay. It's a decent sublingual methyl B12, and methyl B12 is fantastic (and vital for me, since my body doesn't use other forms well). It's been a great help for my ME/CFS symptoms. That said, I could tell a HUGE difference between these and the AOR sublingual methyl B12 pills that I was taking previously. The transition was VERY apparent. I will not be purchasing more of these. I'll get the AOR ones somewhere else instead (I wish iherb would carry them!). The tiny difference in price is well worth it for the extra effect.

seems harsher on my nerves than Enzymatic Therapy b12

Posted by 5699993330116946412 on Dec 02, 2012

Even when I divided up the tablet into a smaller 1,250 mcg dose it seemed much harsher than the ET brand which I use with good results.

Methyl B-12 Lozenges

Posted by 5391346330602386717 on Aug 20, 2012

This product is an essential vitamin for me. I am a vegan aged 81 years and I do not eat the type of food which manufactures it in my body. After taking it for a short time the fuzziness in my brain has cleared and my energy has greatly improved. I will be taking B-12 for the rest of my life. I particularly recommend the Jarrow Formula.