Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Cherry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1107994 From Japan on May 17, 2013

What else can i say. This product works. You can feel a difference immediately. I usually take 5 at a time. I've also tried the Natural Factors brand which is just as good. The difference is that the Jarrow tablets are a bit harder and take longer to dissolve, but they won't break apart as much if you are carrying the bottle around with you. The Natural Factors brand are softer and dissolve much faster, but will also crumble more if you carry the bottle around with you in a gym bag etc. Both are good, just depends on your needs.

Methyl B-12 Lozenges

Posted by 5391346330602386717 on Aug 20, 2012

This product is an essential vitamin for me. I am a vegan aged 81 years and I do not eat the type of food which manufactures it in my body. After taking it for a short time the fuzziness in my brain has cleared and my energy has greatly improved. I will be taking B-12 for the rest of my life. I particularly recommend the Jarrow Formula.

Really works for burning feet

Posted by Reviewer1956852 From Australia on Jul 27, 2011

I am not diabetic, but I take metformin (which I love), I think the metformin ate up all my B12 reserves and my feet were burning 24/7 so badly that I could not sleep even with them wrapped in ice cold towels. My restless leg syndrome was the worst its ever been at that time too. I had to wait a few days for Jarrow B12 5000 to arrive from the states and my legs were getting worse and worse, but within 2 days of taking 1 or 2 of these tablets per day ALL burning stopped completely!!!! Restless legs got MUCH better! And I could sleep and calm down thank goodness! Very grateful for these! The only thing that works!

Jarrow Methyl B-12

Posted by Reviewer1114152 From Wisconsin on Sep 05, 2011

Have used this for years. In combintion with dibencozide to bring B-12 levels to a normal range. Pleasant tasting. I am sold on this product. Excellent.

Amazing taste, incredible energy!

Posted by Reviewer1799755 From France on Jul 24, 2011

I have been using one bottle of this and so far i can say that not only does it taste amazin, it also gave me a lot of energy. I actually used to take this on an empty stomach, at the morning after jumping out of the bed, and it worked wonderful. Mind is clearer, more sharp & active, and my body is more energetic.