Tasty, top product.

Posted by Reviewer3334884 on Aug 24, 2010

Ah, I love the fake american cherry flavour (or flavor)! You just don't get it in Australia. Great product for CFS sufferers. I need high doses daily of Methylated B12 but had allergic reactions to the injections. Great solution. Thanks iherb.

Amazing taste, incredible energy!

Posted by Reviewer1799755 on Jul 24, 2011

I have been using one bottle of this and so far i can say that not only does it taste amazin, it also gave me a lot of energy. I actually used to take this on an empty stomach, at the morning after jumping out of the bed, and it worked wonderful. Mind is clearer, more sharp & active, and my body is more energetic.

Really works for burning feet

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Jul 27, 2011

I am not diabetic, but I take metformin (which I love), I think the metformin ate up all my B12 reserves and my feet were burning 24/7 so badly that I could not sleep even with them wrapped in ice cold towels. My restless leg syndrome was the worst its ever been at that time too. I had to wait a few days for Jarrow B12 5000 to arrive from the states and my legs were getting worse and worse, but within 2 days of taking 1 or 2 of these tablets per day ALL burning stopped completely!!!! Restless legs got MUCH better! And I could sleep and calm down thank goodness! Very grateful for these! The only thing that works!

Jarrow Methyl B-12

Posted by Reviewer1114152 on Sep 05, 2011

Have used this for years. In combintion with dibencozide to bring B-12 levels to a normal range. Pleasant tasting. I am sold on this product. Excellent.

I take these twice a week

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Nov 22, 2011

I know that as we age, our body does not absorb the B vitamins as well as in our youth, and this is especially so with Vit B12. I know many older people who have been given injections of B12 which helped them immensely. I decided to take a tablet rather than an occasional injection. The high strength of these tablets means you only need to take two per week. The flavour is fine, they take a long time to dissolve when placed between the cheek and gum, but they are best absorbed this way, not chewed or swallowed.