Amazing product saved life

Posted by 4653915862847825261 on Jun 14, 2015

I was diagnosed with anemia and my iron levels were not absorbing due to low b12 170. I was breathy, pale, weak, sick and could hardly breathe was horrible. I was taking b12 tablets in Australia but I didn't feel any better. After a few weeks of taking these tablets I felt so much better. I was more alert, had more energy and could breathe easier. After 4 months I got a blood test and my b12 is now 1000 so I can lower my dose now. I was taking one every day. These tablets really do work and they taste so good. Try not to chew it as most will get stuck in your teeth. I definitely recommend this product for anyone who wanted to avoid b12 shots like myself.

J'aodre B12

Posted by 5246944195916449683 on Jun 12, 2015

J'adore ce produit, je viens de recevoir ma commande de 4 nouveau Flacon. J'ai commencé d'en prendre depuis 2mois et je Remarque une nette différence. Je'ai beaucoup plus de vitalité, avant je me sentais constamment fatiguée. Depuis que j'ai commencé à prendre des Vitamines B12 je pète la forme et me sens bien dans mon Corps. Je recommande vivement ce produit et la marque est vraiment géniale :-)

unfortunately never recieved the product

Posted by 5261975534115908953 on May 14, 2015

Because of german customs and laws, we were not allowed to recieve the product. Customs kept the product and will supposedly return it to sender. So we lost our money. It seems that the potency 5000 mcg was the problem.

Addictive

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Mar 18, 2015

I don't even have a b12 defiency but take these occasionally. My b12 levels are in normal range. I am vegan so i take them just in case. They taste so good! Love the cherry flavour!

excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Feb 23, 2015

really excellent vitamin B12.

Not bad.

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

Taste is okay. Used these for about 3 months consecutively, but didn't find as much benefit as other brands.

Methyl B-12

Posted by 5124388530298328570 on Feb 02, 2015

My memory is better and I function better in my stressful work/ study and family life . Very effective.No side effect. Once a week is enough as recommended by my GP.

Great flavour.

Posted by 5509791997050106731 on Jan 18, 2015

Very tastfull and good ingredients. Also really good and quick service from iherb.com!I will definitely buy from them again! Great prices too!

Good quality, not cheap

Posted by 5196776541896986408 on Jan 05, 2015

Seems effective, high dosage. Price could be lower.

Really good one

Posted by lillanne on Jan 03, 2015

I think so, because my energy level has increased a lot since I started to take these big dosis of vitamin B and among them also this one