Interesting effect

Posted by Reviewer1378681 on Oct 01, 2008

I didn't notice any sudden boost in energy but rather i actually felt very sleepy for the first two times I took it. The bottle says once every three days but since I had not eaten any meat in over two weeks I took one a day for the first 3 days. After I slept like a rock for 2 12 hours nights of sleep (normal for me is 6-7), I felt like completely revitalized and rejuvinated...I am an elite athlete and can say for a fact that I have had improved endurance, and power output since taking this product. Also, I did not urinate bright yellow at all (even after first and second dose), so i assume it is being absorbed better as the label says... 4 stars....not 5 only because it made me so sleepy for the first few days.

Awesome at first... HEADACHES afterwards!

Posted by Reviewer2077692 on Aug 07, 2012

Be very, very careful with this mega-dose of B12. Humans only need a tiny amount of B12 - 2-3 micro grams per day. These 5000 mcg tabs will blow you out of the water. That's exactly what happened to me. Firstly, it was awesome - after being slow, generally in the bad mood and not motivated to do anything in daily life (due to b12 insufficiency caused by veg diet) I started taking them and voila - I was almost immediately back into action! Heaps of energy! "Can do anything" attitude! But little I knew. After a couple of weeks on these I started getting headaches. Like really bad ones, lasting for, I kid you not, 2-3 days in a row. Imaging waking up with a headache. Going to work. Then going back home. Falling asleep. Only to wake up with that headache again. So, be very, very careful. I'd say get a mildel version of these. And if you get headaches - STOP TAKING THEM!

Clearly one of the most effective methylcobalamins

Posted by Freddds-Active-B12-Folate on Sep 24, 2008

I and my 3 children are hypersensitive to methylcobalamin. Jarrow is generally sensed within 10 minutes of using sublingually and is very effective. In 10 brands that we tested of sublingual methylb12 Jarrow was one of only two brands that rated 5 stars. I have had pronounced healing since starting this brand.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2903766 on Feb 26, 2010

Excellent supplement for Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia. Can't live without it.

B-12 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1730689 on Mar 20, 2010

excellent flavor, I feel more energetic since taking these compared to the inject-able B-12. great price