お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Cherry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Absorbed very well

Posted by Reviewer3085532 on Mar 13, 2008

I found the Jarrow Formulas B12 increased my B12 count very quickly..it appears they are absorbed very well !

Huge change!

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Nov 24, 2008

Being a B12 deficient vegan, I noticed a huge change starting from the first time I took this Jarrow Methyl B12. My energy has increased noticeably as well.

Will never be without this product - Australia

Posted by Reviewer2037732 on Nov 26, 2010

I have had rheumatoid arthritis for well over ten years. 2010 has been a particularly bad year but I have made some important discoveries. The first being that if I don't eat any gluten the bulk of my pain disappears. Even with that discovery I had very severe pain in my feet and also my hands. While doing some research online I came across some posts about peripheral neuropathy and B12 deficiency. My doctors had never mentioned this possibility to me. In the past I had supplemented B12 as I do not eat meat but it was cyano B12 as we cannot buy methyl b12 in Australia. Long story short I ordered Jarrow methylb12 from iherb and I am now getting my life back. Terrible pain virtually disappeared within a few days and I can now walk almost pain free. Just need to work on damage done. One other very important discovery was also being intolerant to other foods ie tomatoes, strawberries and possibly dairy.

B-12

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 27, 2008

I am glad this does not contain fructose and silica, but too much sugar(xylitol) for me first thing in the morning. Xylitol is a little higher glycemic than sorbitol/mannitol. If you're not sensitive to sugar this would be no problem. I wish it had stevia instead. I don't like a lozenge this large and for me, it takes 20 minutes to melt. Jarrow B-12 comes in a nice protective glass bottle. Source Naturals has a sublingual with 2 types of B-12 and folic acid with sorbitol and mannitol in a smaller lozenge(melts faster) which I will use along with Natural Factors B-12(ultra fast, very low sugar melt). Jarrow B -12 itself is excellent, just not the delivery for me personally.

Must Have Nutritional Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3188616 on Dec 05, 2008

I eat a healthy, nearly raw vegan diet. But early dietary choices made by my parents caused me to have pernicious anemia. So I choose to supplement with the Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12 for maximum nutrional protection. I consider this so vital to my health that I buy in bulk via iHerb.com.