Qualities

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Jun 22, 2009

Several things worth mentioning: xylitol is good for the teeth (unlike the commonly used sugars); dissolves slowly, so you get maximum absorption; higher dose is the best value; and, the price is reasonable.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2850064 on Jul 15, 2011

I had been having a lot of problems trying to convince my doctor that my b12 levels were still to low at 415 he was giving me 3 monthly injections of Hydroxocobalamin (three years ago it was 90) and I had never realy felt much better until I started taking these tablets within a few days I felt so much better my concentration has improved, I have more energy,I had stopped reading/watching tv because I couldn't focus on anything for to long,these tablets have given me my life back and I will always take them,my family have all noticed the difference in me.I take three a day,I put one under my tongue and leave it there for 45 mins as I believe this is the correct way to get the full dose into your system.

Will never be without this product - Australia

Posted by Reviewer2037732 on Nov 26, 2010

I have had rheumatoid arthritis for well over ten years. 2010 has been a particularly bad year but I have made some important discoveries. The first being that if I don't eat any gluten the bulk of my pain disappears. Even with that discovery I had very severe pain in my feet and also my hands. While doing some research online I came across some posts about peripheral neuropathy and B12 deficiency. My doctors had never mentioned this possibility to me. In the past I had supplemented B12 as I do not eat meat but it was cyano B12 as we cannot buy methyl b12 in Australia. Long story short I ordered Jarrow methylb12 from iherb and I am now getting my life back. Terrible pain virtually disappeared within a few days and I can now walk almost pain free. Just need to work on damage done. One other very important discovery was also being intolerant to other foods ie tomatoes, strawberries and possibly dairy.

Absorbed very well

Posted by Reviewer3085532 on Mar 13, 2008

I found the Jarrow Formulas B12 increased my B12 count very quickly..it appears they are absorbed very well !

Huge change!

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Nov 24, 2008

Being a B12 deficient vegan, I noticed a huge change starting from the first time I took this Jarrow Methyl B12. My energy has increased noticeably as well.