Satisfied

Posted by 4833038607847991719 on Aug 28, 2012

Very happy with this product and glad Ive have found it seeing I need it for my health. Thanks

Methyl B-12 Lozenges

Posted by 5391346330602386717 on Aug 20, 2012

This product is an essential vitamin for me. I am a vegan aged 81 years and I do not eat the type of food which manufactures it in my body. After taking it for a short time the fuzziness in my brain has cleared and my energy has greatly improved. I will be taking B-12 for the rest of my life. I particularly recommend the Jarrow Formula.

Awesome at first... HEADACHES afterwards!

Posted by Reviewer2077692 on Aug 07, 2012

Be very, very careful with this mega-dose of B12. Humans only need a tiny amount of B12 - 2-3 micro grams per day. These 5000 mcg tabs will blow you out of the water. That's exactly what happened to me. Firstly, it was awesome - after being slow, generally in the bad mood and not motivated to do anything in daily life (due to b12 insufficiency caused by veg diet) I started taking them and voila - I was almost immediately back into action! Heaps of energy! "Can do anything" attitude! But little I knew. After a couple of weeks on these I started getting headaches. Like really bad ones, lasting for, I kid you not, 2-3 days in a row. Imaging waking up with a headache. Going to work. Then going back home. Falling asleep. Only to wake up with that headache again. So, be very, very careful. I'd say get a mildel version of these. And if you get headaches - STOP TAKING THEM!

Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12

Posted by 5396258148063724422 on Aug 06, 2012

My Nurse Practitioner prescribed this, so I am excited to see that you carry it:)

Energy

Posted by JazzyUmmS on Jul 23, 2012

Nice and tasty and welcome change because I do take so many supplements!! With losing so much weight you need to have this high dose of B12!!

Works Well!

Posted by Reviewer1795485 on Jun 26, 2012

Listened to the other reviewers and tried these. Takes a bit to dissolve but that lets more into your system through slower absorbtion. Helps my autoimmune caused foggy brain with a clarity of mind and more positive attitude. Great product!

Okay for what it is

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 01, 2012

These are okay. It's a decent sublingual methyl B12, and methyl B12 is fantastic (and vital for me, since my body doesn't use other forms well). It's been a great help for my ME/CFS symptoms. That said, I could tell a HUGE difference between these and the AOR sublingual methyl B12 pills that I was taking previously. The transition was VERY apparent. I will not be purchasing more of these. I'll get the AOR ones somewhere else instead (I wish iherb would carry them!). The tiny difference in price is well worth it for the extra effect.

Replaced Shots

Posted by Reviewer1887615 on May 26, 2012

Was tired, swollen and bloody gums, eyes not focusing correctly. My blood tests came back: very low B12. Doctor agreed to let me try oral B12 before prescribing the shots. Placed one pill under my tongue EVERY morning. Pleasant mild cherry taste (and I am very particular about taste!). After three months, blood tests came back high end of normal.

A vegan's answer

Posted by Reviewer1330064 on Mar 06, 2012

This product fills the need for B12 for my husband And myself.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2964811 on Mar 05, 2012

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 5000 mcg has worked for me every time.I tried a cyanocobalamin form of B-12 and had no noticeable effect.I would recommend this product to anyone.