unfortunately never recieved the product

Posted by 5261975534115908953 on May 14, 2015

Because of german customs and laws, we were not allowed to recieve the product. Customs kept the product and will supposedly return it to sender. So we lost our money. It seems that the potency 5000 mcg was the problem.

short lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1015146 on Jun 07, 2010

i ordered several bottles of these 60-count vitamins, and so far have only opened two. i thought i went through the first one awfully fast, and i noticed when i opened the second one that there weren't a lot of lozenges in the bottle, so i dumped and counted - there were 30 - half the number advertised. i haven't opened the other bottles yet, but i am very disappointed, and will be very careful when ordering these in the future. update: all subsequent bottles have had the advertised 60-count lozenges.

seems harsher on my nerves than Enzymatic Therapy b12

Posted by 5699993330116946412 on Dec 02, 2012

Even when I divided up the tablet into a smaller 1,250 mcg dose it seemed much harsher than the ET brand which I use with good results.

Methyl B-12 Lozenges

Posted by 5391346330602386717 on Aug 20, 2012

This product is an essential vitamin for me. I am a vegan aged 81 years and I do not eat the type of food which manufactures it in my body. After taking it for a short time the fuzziness in my brain has cleared and my energy has greatly improved. I will be taking B-12 for the rest of my life. I particularly recommend the Jarrow Formula.

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer3084629 on May 27, 2009

I bought these for my Grandfather he loves them and is feeling alot better.

Yummy and super effective!

Posted by Reviewer3022038 on Jan 02, 2008

Love the cherry taste. Assume high absorption rate as urine is still clear. My personal choice for treating MCS/CFS conditions while i have no clinical data it my experience i notice it works and a hell of a lot less painful than IM injections. Oh and its oh so yummy!!

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges - They really work.

Posted by Reviewer2967171 on Mar 03, 2010

I highly recommend the Jarrow Formulas B-12, 5000 mcg for carpal tunnel syndrome. They really work and when the carpal tunnel syndrome seems like it has stopped it is still best to keep taking the B-12 Lozenges because the symptons come back if you don't but once you get these lozenges in your system, you won't be bothered with carpal tunnel syndrome again. Just remember to keep taking them even when the symptons are gone.

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2307477 on Jun 24, 2008

Great Product, thank you!!

Good for Vegans

Posted by 5681962230436148379 on Sep 10, 2016

I take one a day, because I am a Vegan and do not get enough B12 through diet alone. I have been taking this product for a year now and it works great!

Long-time Health Food Nut

Posted by Reviewer2084123 on Aug 11, 2008

Same as Jarrow Methyl B-12 1000 mcg except stronger. Take two or three per week.