short lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1015146 on Jun 07, 2010

i ordered several bottles of these 60-count vitamins, and so far have only opened two. i thought i went through the first one awfully fast, and i noticed when i opened the second one that there weren't a lot of lozenges in the bottle, so i dumped and counted - there were 30 - half the number advertised. i haven't opened the other bottles yet, but i am very disappointed, and will be very careful when ordering these in the future. update: all subsequent bottles have had the advertised 60-count lozenges.

unfortunately never recieved the product

Posted by 5261975534115908953 on May 14, 2015

Because of german customs and laws, we were not allowed to recieve the product. Customs kept the product and will supposedly return it to sender. So we lost our money. It seems that the potency 5000 mcg was the problem.

seems harsher on my nerves than Enzymatic Therapy b12

Posted by 5699993330116946412 on Dec 02, 2012

Even when I divided up the tablet into a smaller 1,250 mcg dose it seemed much harsher than the ET brand which I use with good results.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1107994 on May 17, 2013

What else can i say. This product works. You can feel a difference immediately. I usually take 5 at a time. I've also tried the Natural Factors brand which is just as good. The difference is that the Jarrow tablets are a bit harder and take longer to dissolve, but they won't break apart as much if you are carrying the bottle around with you. The Natural Factors brand are softer and dissolve much faster, but will also crumble more if you carry the bottle around with you in a gym bag etc. Both are good, just depends on your needs.

I needed this

Posted by 5040988076438410898 on Dec 26, 2012

I've suffered from chronic fatigue (life wrecking fatigue) for 3.5 years. I have tried many things that have helped me a little along the way. But once I began the B12 I made a huge leap forward. It is the only stuff that has made me get over that awful lethargic feeling that I had. It took about 3 weeks before I began to feel a real effect from B12. I didn't start with anything else at this time. I also began to notice some color in my face again, finally. Everyone I have met have commented on that I am looking so much better, which is nice to hear since it coincides with how I feel. I guess supplements are really trial and error but B12 was definitely something that I needed.

Methyl B-12 Lozenges

Posted by 5391346330602386717 on Aug 20, 2012

This product is an essential vitamin for me. I am a vegan aged 81 years and I do not eat the type of food which manufactures it in my body. After taking it for a short time the fuzziness in my brain has cleared and my energy has greatly improved. I will be taking B-12 for the rest of my life. I particularly recommend the Jarrow Formula.

This product works

Posted by feelgood on Aug 30, 2013

This product worked on me. First I tried solgar and than this one. The results were very good. This pills r powerfull I felt alert few hours after the use. They r effective, but the flavor is a beat sour, good for people who likes it. I prefer sweet like solgar. . it is important to check your b12 after the 3-4 weeks because too much b12 is not good either.and it works realiy fast.

Used for the autoimmune form of B12 deficiency (Pernicious Anemia)

Posted by Reviewer1787156 on Jul 28, 2013

After suffering for years, I was finally diagnosed with vitamin B12 deficiency over four years ago. These vitamins are literally keeping me alive. I let two dissolve under my tongue for a minimum of 30 minutes every morning. My blood serum levels stay above 2,000 now. If you have B12 deficiency and want to take Methylcobalmin instead of Cyanocobalamin but don't have access to the Methylcobalamin injections, give these a try.

had to pay more - excise duty

Posted by 5236272575110410269 on Apr 07, 2016

i am from India i got your product in time , and in future will sure like more from you. But after paying for the courier to when parcel came to me i had to pay excise so that made the product costly.

Interesting dreams

Posted by 5028608334074824466 on Oct 29, 2015

Again, I'm very impressed with iHerb for their prompt shipping. As for Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12 5000mcg lozenges - they arrived yesterday. Counting on the fact that the occasional person advises it's put them to sleep (and knowing how contrary my body can be), I chose to take one last night about an hour before bed. I slept like a baby for the first time in years (granted, it was only 4.5 hours sleep, but it was continuous and more than I've had since childhood). I also had in-depth and vivid dreams, which hasn't happened in a while, so if those are the only effects these will ever have on me (because it's too early to tell about anything else yet), then I'm very happy to continue purchasing.