Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3273390 on Feb 27, 2012

I have been taking Jarrow Methyl B-12 for a few weeks and my mental focus has improved dramatically. I also have more energy and just a sense of well being that is amazing. I must say that for me the 5000 every 3 or 4 days may be a little too much because I was sleeping very sound but I was having vivid dreams. I now cut them in half and that seems to work. I may start the full pill again after I get a blood test. It is a great product and I would recommend it.

Replaced Shots

Posted by Reviewer1887615 on May 26, 2012

Was tired, swollen and bloody gums, eyes not focusing correctly. My blood tests came back: very low B12. Doctor agreed to let me try oral B12 before prescribing the shots. Placed one pill under my tongue EVERY morning. Pleasant mild cherry taste (and I am very particular about taste!). After three months, blood tests came back high end of normal.

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges - They really work.

Posted by Reviewer2967171 on Mar 03, 2010

I highly recommend the Jarrow Formulas B-12, 5000 mcg for carpal tunnel syndrome. They really work and when the carpal tunnel syndrome seems like it has stopped it is still best to keep taking the B-12 Lozenges because the symptons come back if you don't but once you get these lozenges in your system, you won't be bothered with carpal tunnel syndrome again. Just remember to keep taking them even when the symptons are gone.

the best B12 so far

Posted by Reviewer1297503 on Mar 08, 2010

This one helped me more then other B12 methyls to make living with CFS more bearable. Makes thinking and remembering an easier thing.

Vitamin B-12

Posted by Reviewer1192995 on Jan 07, 2010

Excellent choice. My husband will not take any vitamins, unless they are flavored. This product has all of the nutrients that is needed and is pleasant to the taste. Great for anyone who doesn't like taking pills. It has made a major difference in his mood and overall disposition.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1999801 on Nov 21, 2009

Excellent results on improving sleeping patterns and mood. Jarrow always seem to provide a superior product.

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer3084629 on May 27, 2009

I bought these for my Grandfather he loves them and is feeling alot better.

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2307477 on Jun 24, 2008

Great Product, thank you!!

Long-time Health Food Nut

Posted by Reviewer2084123 on Aug 11, 2008

Same as Jarrow Methyl B-12 1000 mcg except stronger. Take two or three per week.

Yummy and super effective!

Posted by Reviewer3022038 on Jan 02, 2008

Love the cherry taste. Assume high absorption rate as urine is still clear. My personal choice for treating MCS/CFS conditions while i have no clinical data it my experience i notice it works and a hell of a lot less painful than IM injections. Oh and its oh so yummy!!