Changing my life for the better!

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Jan 06, 2012

I have chronic nerve pain and instead of reaching for a painkiller I reach for my Jarrow B-12 lozenges! Huge increase in my pain tolerance and a very noticeable decrease in my nerve pain after only about a week. I intend to use this product for the rest of my life and I am only 44 so they've got a good customer in me. I have always found Jarrow Formulas to be superior to other brands. I lost 20 pounds over the fall due to my anemia (not iron anemia) and I was on an inferior B-12 product. I should have known better than to use any other brand besides Jarrow Formulas. These 5000mcg have changed my life for the better, maybe even saved it and I am very grateful!

Don't know

Posted by Reviewer1478757 on Jan 01, 2012

It's too soon to tell. I was told I wouldn't feel a lot better until the third month. This goes for my entire order.

A shot of energy

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Dec 26, 2011

These are great. I can feel the difference. My old brain works seems more alert and awake.

I am hoping these will work!!!

Posted by Reviewer1557740 on Dec 05, 2011

After taking a different - and less potent - product which didn't seem to make any difference to my B12 levels, I am now trying these. I did get a boost of energy after taking 1-2 mg of B12 per day, so I am hoping to have similar results with these. I am not so bothered about whatever the blood numbers say at the end of the day, as how I feel is what counts. But I was surprised that my B12 levels didn't register as higher after I had been supplementing. On the other hand, I have only been gluten-free for a year now and perhaps I still wasn't absorbing nutrients so well when I first started taking the other B12 product in September 2010. At any rate, I shall report back in about six months to let other iherb.com customers know what my experience has been. I'm giving the product five stars nonetheless as this is the product recommended on the wrong-diagnosis website on their B12 subforum. Apparently, various forms were tested for effectiveness and this is the one that won.

Dissolve too slowly

Posted by Reviewer2733085 on Nov 27, 2011

These sublinguals take a lot of effort to get them to dissolve. Just holding them under the tongue doesn't do it, I have to move it around periodically to disperse what has dissolved so the remainder of the tablet dissolves also.

I take these twice a week

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Nov 22, 2011

I know that as we age, our body does not absorb the B vitamins as well as in our youth, and this is especially so with Vit B12. I know many older people who have been given injections of B12 which helped them immensely. I decided to take a tablet rather than an occasional injection. The high strength of these tablets means you only need to take two per week. The flavour is fine, they take a long time to dissolve when placed between the cheek and gum, but they are best absorbed this way, not chewed or swallowed.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2464320 on Oct 26, 2011

Great taste and seems to work well for me.

jarrow formulas, methyl B-12 mcg, 60 loz.

Posted by Reviewer1301721 on Oct 23, 2011

The product is very good

worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2069489 on Oct 22, 2011

I ordered this to help with neuropathy of my feet caused from chemotherapy. It really has helped. I intend t continue purchasing and using.

Best B12 You Can Buy!!

Posted by Reviewer2085359 on Oct 10, 2011

My B12 level is not low according to blood tests, but WOW, what a difference in energy and lessening of nerve pain with this product!! HIGHLY recommend.