Rosebud from South Carolina

Posted by Reviewer1247626 on May 27, 2009

Definitely one of my B12 Four Factor Recommendations. Neurological healing began within the first week. I noticed this in my body within the first hour. My daughter said of her first dose, "Mom, I feel like I've never been sick a day in my life." Cherry flavor is GREAT. A little gritty, but not gummy. Can keep 5-6 in my mouth for an hour slowly dissolving.

Used for the autoimmune form of B12 deficiency (Pernicious Anemia)

Posted by Reviewer1787156 on Jul 28, 2013

After suffering for years, I was finally diagnosed with vitamin B12 deficiency over four years ago. These vitamins are literally keeping me alive. I let two dissolve under my tongue for a minimum of 30 minutes every morning. My blood serum levels stay above 2,000 now. If you have B12 deficiency and want to take Methylcobalmin instead of Cyanocobalamin but don't have access to the Methylcobalamin injections, give these a try.

Well absorbed

Posted by Reviewer1794429 on Dec 15, 2015

I had severe deficiency on blood tests This product is very well absorbed according to my further tests Also has greatly improved my peripheral nerve symptoms

Really works for burning feet

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Jul 27, 2011

I am not diabetic, but I take metformin (which I love), I think the metformin ate up all my B12 reserves and my feet were burning 24/7 so badly that I could not sleep even with them wrapped in ice cold towels. My restless leg syndrome was the worst its ever been at that time too. I had to wait a few days for Jarrow B12 5000 to arrive from the states and my legs were getting worse and worse, but within 2 days of taking 1 or 2 of these tablets per day ALL burning stopped completely!!!! Restless legs got MUCH better! And I could sleep and calm down thank goodness! Very grateful for these! The only thing that works!

Replaced Shots

Posted by Reviewer1887615 on May 26, 2012

Was tired, swollen and bloody gums, eyes not focusing correctly. My blood tests came back: very low B12. Doctor agreed to let me try oral B12 before prescribing the shots. Placed one pill under my tongue EVERY morning. Pleasant mild cherry taste (and I am very particular about taste!). After three months, blood tests came back high end of normal.

Amazing taste, incredible energy!

Posted by Reviewer1799755 on Jul 24, 2011

I have been using one bottle of this and so far i can say that not only does it taste amazin, it also gave me a lot of energy. I actually used to take this on an empty stomach, at the morning after jumping out of the bed, and it worked wonderful. Mind is clearer, more sharp & active, and my body is more energetic.

Interesting dreams

Posted by 5028608334074824466 on Oct 29, 2015

Again, I'm very impressed with iHerb for their prompt shipping. As for Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12 5000mcg lozenges - they arrived yesterday. Counting on the fact that the occasional person advises it's put them to sleep (and knowing how contrary my body can be), I chose to take one last night about an hour before bed. I slept like a baby for the first time in years (granted, it was only 4.5 hours sleep, but it was continuous and more than I've had since childhood). I also had in-depth and vivid dreams, which hasn't happened in a while, so if those are the only effects these will ever have on me (because it's too early to tell about anything else yet), then I'm very happy to continue purchasing.

Memory Boost

Posted by Reviewer1690686 on Dec 27, 2010

Helps with memory.

superior form of B-12

Posted by x-tine on Dec 06, 2010

This is a good, convenient product. The "methyl" form of B-12 is hard to find in supplements, and especially in the 5000 mcg of these lozenges. Nutritionists often recommend the "methyl" form of B-12 over "cyano" form; and especially for those people with kidney disorders.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3273390 on Feb 27, 2012

I have been taking Jarrow Methyl B-12 for a few weeks and my mental focus has improved dramatically. I also have more energy and just a sense of well being that is amazing. I must say that for me the 5000 every 3 or 4 days may be a little too much because I was sleeping very sound but I was having vivid dreams. I now cut them in half and that seems to work. I may start the full pill again after I get a blood test. It is a great product and I would recommend it.