I take these twice a week

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Nov 22, 2011

I know that as we age, our body does not absorb the B vitamins as well as in our youth, and this is especially so with Vit B12. I know many older people who have been given injections of B12 which helped them immensely. I decided to take a tablet rather than an occasional injection. The high strength of these tablets means you only need to take two per week. The flavour is fine, they take a long time to dissolve when placed between the cheek and gum, but they are best absorbed this way, not chewed or swallowed.

Changing my life for the better!

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Jan 06, 2012

I have chronic nerve pain and instead of reaching for a painkiller I reach for my Jarrow B-12 lozenges! Huge increase in my pain tolerance and a very noticeable decrease in my nerve pain after only about a week. I intend to use this product for the rest of my life and I am only 44 so they've got a good customer in me. I have always found Jarrow Formulas to be superior to other brands. I lost 20 pounds over the fall due to my anemia (not iron anemia) and I was on an inferior B-12 product. I should have known better than to use any other brand besides Jarrow Formulas. These 5000mcg have changed my life for the better, maybe even saved it and I am very grateful!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3273390 on Feb 27, 2012

I have been taking Jarrow Methyl B-12 for a few weeks and my mental focus has improved dramatically. I also have more energy and just a sense of well being that is amazing. I must say that for me the 5000 every 3 or 4 days may be a little too much because I was sleeping very sound but I was having vivid dreams. I now cut them in half and that seems to work. I may start the full pill again after I get a blood test. It is a great product and I would recommend it.

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges - They really work.

Posted by Reviewer2967171 on Mar 03, 2010

I highly recommend the Jarrow Formulas B-12, 5000 mcg for carpal tunnel syndrome. They really work and when the carpal tunnel syndrome seems like it has stopped it is still best to keep taking the B-12 Lozenges because the symptons come back if you don't but once you get these lozenges in your system, you won't be bothered with carpal tunnel syndrome again. Just remember to keep taking them even when the symptons are gone.

the best B12 so far

Posted by Reviewer1297503 on Mar 08, 2010

This one helped me more then other B12 methyls to make living with CFS more bearable. Makes thinking and remembering an easier thing.

Vitamin B-12

Posted by Reviewer1192995 on Jan 07, 2010

Excellent choice. My husband will not take any vitamins, unless they are flavored. This product has all of the nutrients that is needed and is pleasant to the taste. Great for anyone who doesn't like taking pills. It has made a major difference in his mood and overall disposition.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1999801 on Nov 21, 2009

Excellent results on improving sleeping patterns and mood. Jarrow always seem to provide a superior product.

Rosebud from South Carolina

Posted by Reviewer1247626 on May 27, 2009

Definitely one of my B12 Four Factor Recommendations. Neurological healing began within the first week. I noticed this in my body within the first hour. My daughter said of her first dose, "Mom, I feel like I've never been sick a day in my life." Cherry flavor is GREAT. A little gritty, but not gummy. Can keep 5-6 in my mouth for an hour slowly dissolving.

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer3084629 on May 27, 2009

I bought these for my Grandfather he loves them and is feeling alot better.

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2307477 on Jun 24, 2008

Great Product, thank you!!