Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Cherry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Good B12

Posted by Krisinsight on Dec 09, 2010

This is very easily assimilated B12. If you are showing signs of B12 deficiency this brand will bring your blood levels up.

Dramatic rise in B12 level

Posted by Reviewer2381272 on Sep 04, 2010

I had a B12 level of 114, 6 injections later a rise to 182, 3 weeks later after taking jarrow formulas Methyl B12 daily a dramatic rise to 705. Now trying a lozenger every other day to level out.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2850064 on Jul 15, 2011

I had been having a lot of problems trying to convince my doctor that my b12 levels were still to low at 415 he was giving me 3 monthly injections of Hydroxocobalamin (three years ago it was 90) and I had never realy felt much better until I started taking these tablets within a few days I felt so much better my concentration has improved, I have more energy,I had stopped reading/watching tv because I couldn't focus on anything for to long,these tablets have given me my life back and I will always take them,my family have all noticed the difference in me.I take three a day,I put one under my tongue and leave it there for 45 mins as I believe this is the correct way to get the full dose into your system.

Super Potent!

Posted by Reviewer2496663 on Sep 12, 2009

This stuff if super potent - I recently had a blood test and two weeks after taking one of these (I often forget) my B12 levels were very high. I would therefore advise usuing sparingly before finding how much you personally need.

short lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1015146 on Jun 07, 2010

i ordered several bottles of these 60-count vitamins, and so far have only opened two. i thought i went through the first one awfully fast, and i noticed when i opened the second one that there weren't a lot of lozenges in the bottle, so i dumped and counted - there were 30 - half the number advertised. i haven't opened the other bottles yet, but i am very disappointed, and will be very careful when ordering these in the future. update: all subsequent bottles have had the advertised 60-count lozenges.