Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2326055 on Jan 06, 2009

I don't know what excatly is in this lozanges but along with a Multi Vitamin it has increased my engery levels like nothing else and has given me a whole new outlook on life. Thanks you very much iherb for offering this product as it has taking such a long time to source. These lozanges have been a treffic benieft to me thank you once again, it be a great help to me. Kind Regards Kate Grant-Foley, Tasmania Australia

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 5000 mcg

Posted by Reviewer1860479 on Feb 27, 2009

We've used the 1000 mcg formula for years. This 5000 mcg formula is just as good.....and more.

Better than other b12 brands! Methylcobalamin is what you want!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

These are to be slowly disolved under the tongue. If it can last 45 minutes it is better because your system gets it a a slower pace and not all at once and therefore, more is actually absorbed. These can also be split. I can't absorb b12 from my food but these have been a great help and have raised my level from 172 (way to low!!!) to above 1000. Don't let any dr tell you that your level can be too high either because there is no upper limit. I will buy these again and again. I also love how iherb gets my orders to me in 2 to 3 days.

Good energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2657281 on May 16, 2011

I have severe m.e. and this has helped me enormously over the years just giving me an extra boost when I'm flagging. Just a word of warning, I have taken a lot of these over the years but suffered from tooth erosion and decay at the roots just under the edges of the gums where I held the tablets sublingually. I believe this is to do with the citric acid in the tablets, which although it doesn't contain sugar the citric acid can cause erosion of the enamel.

Good B12

Posted by Krisinsight on Dec 09, 2010

This is very easily assimilated B12. If you are showing signs of B12 deficiency this brand will bring your blood levels up.