B12

Posted by Reviewer2148609 on Feb 03, 2009

This is a good product, but takes a long time to dissolve sublingualy. I take it on a regular basis, and seem to have more energy because of it.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1879955 on Jan 12, 2010

I have used various forms and brands of B 12. I am finding that the Jarrow Formula is the best I have used to date.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer2458701 on May 07, 2010

I'm thrilled to have found a great tasting sublingual Vit B12 with 5,000 mg. This is a great deal.

vit B12 flavour

Posted by Reviewer3245568 on Jan 02, 2010

these tablets are very good value, the only criticism I have is the cherry flavour, I do not like cherry flavour, it would be good if they came in another flavour so there was a choice, they do have to be dissolved in the mouth or chewed so that releases the flavour. The goods arrived safely and packaged well.

did not like the artificial flavor

Posted by Reviewer1977444 on Jun 30, 2010

I got this because Methl B-12 was supposed to be better absorbed than some other forms of B-12 and this had a lot of reviews and also was a high potency. It may be good but I can't stand the artificial candy-like flavor (I'm the type of person who'd prefer real cherry flavor or no flavor). If you like flavors you might like it, but otherwise, try another brand.

Good

Posted by 4624580720105764422 on Jul 30, 2013

These are great but realized they have sweetener in... will be looking for a different brand

High quality, fast acting, safe product

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Mar 29, 2011

Very impressed. I have been struggling with strong dysautonomia symptoms (chills and incontrollable shaking at night, very much like people with Lyme's disease). Decided to test B12, yet cyanocobalamine did not sound right, and many people don't get effect from injections. I needed a quick relief, so I ordered this product from Iherb.com. It helped immediately and calmed the symptoms related to B12 deficiency (tingling, shaking, hypothermia). I take 1/2 sublingual tablet every other day. It feels safe.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1815727 on Mar 29, 2011

such a great product, im full of energy everyday that i take it!

can tell the difference