Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer3084629 on May 27, 2009

I bought these for my Grandfather he loves them and is feeling alot better.

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2307477 on Jun 24, 2008

Great Product, thank you!!

Long-time Health Food Nut

Posted by Reviewer2084123 on Aug 11, 2008

Same as Jarrow Methyl B-12 1000 mcg except stronger. Take two or three per week.

Yummy and super effective!

Posted by Reviewer3022038 on Jan 02, 2008

Love the cherry taste. Assume high absorption rate as urine is still clear. My personal choice for treating MCS/CFS conditions while i have no clinical data it my experience i notice it works and a hell of a lot less painful than IM injections. Oh and its oh so yummy!!

Well absorbed

Posted by Reviewer1794429 on Dec 15, 2015

I had severe deficiency on blood tests This product is very well absorbed according to my further tests Also has greatly improved my peripheral nerve symptoms

Vitamin B12 - Vegan (5000 mcg)

Posted by 4668854788301728229 on Dec 01, 2016

For a years i could not sleep, was tired. After tests, i found i was low on B12, Almost zero! I am using this one (5000mcg) once a week and daily one this (Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Lemon Flavor, 1000 mcg, 100 Lozenges) and my sleep improved. Lemon flavor, i keep them in my mouth till it is disolved, to increase absorbtion.

B12

Posted by Reviewer2148609 on Feb 03, 2009

This is a good product, but takes a long time to dissolve sublingualy. I take it on a regular basis, and seem to have more energy because of it.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1879955 on Jan 12, 2010

I have used various forms and brands of B 12. I am finding that the Jarrow Formula is the best I have used to date.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer2458701 on May 07, 2010

I'm thrilled to have found a great tasting sublingual Vit B12 with 5,000 mg. This is a great deal.

did not like the artificial flavor

Posted by Reviewer1977444 on Jun 30, 2010

I got this because Methl B-12 was supposed to be better absorbed than some other forms of B-12 and this had a lot of reviews and also was a high potency. It may be good but I can't stand the artificial candy-like flavor (I'm the type of person who'd prefer real cherry flavor or no flavor). If you like flavors you might like it, but otherwise, try another brand.