• Formerly known as Silymarin 80%.

• Customer Ratings

Posted by Reviewer3127361 on Apr 04, 2009

great

Trusted Name and Product

Posted by Reviewer2718008 on Mar 25, 2009

Jarrow makes great quality products and this one is no different. It is definitely helping. Great service from iherb. Received in only two days!!

Must have when taking antibiotics...

Posted by Reviewer2984303 on Mar 14, 2009

Anyone who is taking an antibiotic must have this supplement.

for liver regeneration

Posted by Reviewer3236624 on Jan 24, 2009

I have been on a treatment program to heal from Lymes disease. My doctor said to take Milk Thhistle at all times. I bought a bottle, used it, and then ran out. After about half a week of not taking the Milk thistle, my liver was actually hurting and I was waking in the night with the pain. I got some more, have been taking it and the pain has gone away. This stuff is good for the liver! This is also a good price for the product.

Jarrow Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1283611 on Jan 20, 2009

Jarrow is a trusted name and I take this on hope that is is helping me.

Jarrow Formulas, Milk Thistle 150 mg, 200 capsules

Posted by Reviewer1143268 on Nov 25, 2008

My vet prescribed milk thistle for my dog's liver ailments - 1/2 capsule twice daily to 1 capsule twice daily. Not only have his liver values improved greatly, but my being able to empty the milk thistle from the capsules without ruining the taste of his food makes both our lives so much easier. Silymarin -an ingredient in milk thistle, on the other hand, is very bitter and intolerable if the capsules are broken and its contents mixed in with his food. He's a small dog and cannot swallow the larger-sized capsule.

Jarrow Milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer2694564 on Nov 10, 2008

Great antioxidant, free radical scavenger and hepatoprotective. I've been taking a medication with potentially nasty side effects on the liver for a year. All liver function tests have been normal. Great price for a quality product. Wouldn't do without it.

still not sure.

Posted by Reviewer1457999 on Oct 29, 2008

come to appreciate and trust Jarrow. Wish Iheb would have a physosome Milk Thistle formula. Would sure buy from them again. The Phytosome process enhances absorption. Hope Iherb considers this.Love Iherb services and have only rave reviews.DHL to Canada almost can't be beat.Keep up the great service Iherb. Always a pleasure ordering from yu.

Reliable, good value

Posted by Reviewer1813299 on Oct 27, 2008

I started taking silymarin 2 decades ago to protect my liver because of medicines prescribed for a variously diagnosed chronic illness. Six years ago my "mystery illness" was finally diagnosed as chronic Lyme disease, along with a couple other tick-borne diseases. Periodically since then I have been on intensive antibiotic regimens to control the infection (and a new one acquired last year). Because I take silymarin consistently, in all that time I have had only one "out-of-range" liver panel-- and that was due to an antibiotic (Ketek) that was subsequently pulled from the market because so many people were effected this way. Jarrow products are consistently highly rated in tests for reliability and consistency. You know if Jarrow says a certain amount of something is present, it is. Though other products claim a larger % of silymarin, I trust Jarrow.