New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, Milk Thistle, 150 mg, 200 Capsules

Jarrow Formulas, Milk Thistle, 150 mg, 200 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jan 03, 2010

One of the few Milk Thistle products that Consumer Labs recently tested and found that its potency and strength matched what was actually on the label.

Gentle and Works

Posted by QuibbleMoth on Jan 29, 2008

My liver panel is normal after years of periodic alcohol abuse. Before I started taking this product about six years ago, my liver panel was always abnormal. This formula doesn't upset the stomach like other milk thistle products but 2 or 3 caps at once will sometimes make me jittery. Still trying to quit drinking but plan to continue taking Silymarin.

The only thing that worked!

Posted by Reviewer3332721 on Jan 18, 2010

Recovering from non-viral hepatitis, this was the only thing I could take for my liver, that my sick body could utilize! It didn't upset my stomach, and slowly but surely, day by day, my liver finally started to grow stronger, and that awful yellow skin color faded away.

Will buy again!

Posted by 4791785630043277300 on Jun 11, 2012

Have used Milk thistle once before, and was very pleased. It started with my skin breaking out, face looked awful and then my back and breast started to break out as well. My landlord told me to try milk thistle, because she thought my liver needed some support, so I ran out and bought it. And it worked wonders! And now I've tried this one, and will defitanely continue to use it regularly. Skin looks better (I do have a problem with acne prone skin), and my hold body feels...better!

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1028791 on Aug 06, 2008

Even though my blood test results have improved so I no longer am scheduled for a liver biopsy I will continue to take this product with the dry vitamin E everyday.