Jarrow Formulas, Milk Thistle, 150 mg, 200 Capsules

Jarrow Formulas, Milk Thistle, 150 mg, 200 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jan 03, 2010

One of the few Milk Thistle products that Consumer Labs recently tested and found that its potency and strength matched what was actually on the label.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1028791 on Aug 06, 2008

Even though my blood test results have improved so I no longer am scheduled for a liver biopsy I will continue to take this product with the dry vitamin E everyday.

for liver regeneration

Posted by Reviewer3236624 on Jan 24, 2009

I have been on a treatment program to heal from Lymes disease. My doctor said to take Milk Thhistle at all times. I bought a bottle, used it, and then ran out. After about half a week of not taking the Milk thistle, my liver was actually hurting and I was waking in the night with the pain. I got some more, have been taking it and the pain has gone away. This stuff is good for the liver! This is also a good price for the product.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Oct 12, 2008

As a diabetic, I think it's important to pay attention to my liver. I had a bad experience with an oral medication which caused my laboratory liver profiles to reflect a condition similar to hepatitis. Milk thistle brought my liver profile back to normal. I have been taking it for about 12 years and wouldn't be without it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2478253 on Aug 19, 2008

I have been using this product for sometime now. I always order it from iHerb. You can't beat it, it is a trustworthy product in my opinion.