July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Milk Thistle, 150 mg, 200 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Great for liver protection

Posted by Reviewer1497021 on Jun 24, 2009

This product really is of excellent quality, as a body builder my liver is under constant stress, however this product mitigates all physical symptoms at around 6 - 8 caps per day

I think this works very well

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

I am on my third bottle of this and I think it is working very well. I think it is quality and a great product for your liver. I feel the difference!

Excellent product for liver protection

Posted by NaraNarasimhan on Oct 19, 2010

I have taking this for months, and it does help the liver. My liver function tests, taken monthly, have been improving throughout this period.

Will buy again!

Posted by 4791785630043277300 on Jun 11, 2012

Have used Milk thistle once before, and was very pleased. It started with my skin breaking out, face looked awful and then my back and breast started to break out as well. My landlord told me to try milk thistle, because she thought my liver needed some support, so I ran out and bought it. And it worked wonders! And now I've tried this one, and will defitanely continue to use it regularly. Skin looks better (I do have a problem with acne prone skin), and my hold body feels...better!

Milk Thistle for liver protection

Posted by NurseDonna on Apr 12, 2011

I have taken Milk Thistle for years and feel that it does help protect my liver from the medications I have to take as well as the occasional cervezas. Our liver is our body's powerhouse so it needs to be helped along with anything safe & natural that we can use.