• Formerly known as Silymarin 80%.

• Customer Ratings

Recommend for liver, gall bladder and MCS

Posted by Reviewer2731139 on Aug 10, 2011

I have been taking this supplement for about three weeks and it has helped my gall bladder and liver. Was having serious gall bladder related pain that has disappeared. Noticing a moderate reduction in chemical sensitivities too, which is a real bonus.

I trust Jarrow.

Posted by Dilynn on Jul 06, 2011

I have no idea if this product is doing anything. I just know milk thistle is great for the liver and mine needs help because of all the medication I am on. I know, too, that Jarrow is a fine company. So I trust that the product is doing its job. I won't be without it, even when I finally get off most of the meds.

milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Aug 08, 2011

works so well

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer3069483 on Sep 14, 2011

I use this to help my gallbladder and liver. I have a sluggish gallbladder, and I take prescription meds for various issues. When my gallbladder starts to hurt, I increase my dose of the Milk Thistle and it stops the pain within a couple of days. Great product.

Helps liver problems

Posted by Reviewer1327377 on Sep 30, 2011

Liver enzymes are always out of range, this helps avoid pain from liver being overworked.

Liver cleansing at it`s best.

Posted by 4986967227007944660 on Oct 26, 2013

I have had very high liver values, due to alcohol and pain killer consumption, which I quit a long time ago. But my values stayed high. I talked to my Naturopath, and he asked my to try milk thistle. My levels where almost 4 times as high as normal and the doctors didn´t know what to do, but after only 2-3 weeks on milk thistle, by liver values were down to normal, first time in 10(!!) years.

Take care of your liver!

Posted by Reviewer3271822 on Dec 06, 2013

Great product for boosting your liver and repairing any damage from drinking or medications. Jarrow is a solid company that gives you the best product!

MY IHERB

Posted by 5316253771608001727 on Jan 07, 2014

Athanks for the very good products and prices you have. i´ll tell it to my friends. jose joao madeira portugal

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer3070200 on Jan 28, 2014

I trust it's doing its job. I like this brand of supplements.

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Feb 15, 2014

I think this is a good quality formula, and effective.