• Formerly known as Silymarin 80%.

• Customer Ratings

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1787001 on Jun 21, 2010

The formula is adequate, but milk thistle is naturally a dark color seed and when ground it is also and these have been processed; inside is a whitish powder.

Livers best friend

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jun 16, 2010

Milk thistle is a vital ingredient for any person over 30 but especially those who have experienced hepatitis or liver damage. My liver has improved dramatically over the years after a near death experience 40 years ago.

Great for liver support

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Jun 13, 2010

I take this with each meal to help my liver. My liver enzymes have gotten better.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1695400 on May 30, 2010

I bought milk thistle because I had raised liver enzymes, result of non alcoholic fatty liver disease. Blood test showed the numbers had gone down impressively. I stopped taking the milk thistle and some other supplements, thinking I could save a little money as things got tight, within a month levels are back up, to the degree I was told I need to see the Dr in 7 days to discuss. No prizes for guessing the first thing Ive done.....yep, taking my milk thistle like a good girl, and this time I WONT be stopping it. I shall find something else to cut back instead. This is now on my must have list.

Easy to digest

Posted by Reviewer2599230 on May 29, 2010

A nice pure and simple product.

the best milk thistle available

Posted by Reviewer3062601 on May 18, 2010

I purchased this product based on the fact that it was the only product of it's kind that passed Consumer Labs.com's potency and purity tests. All of the other brands failed. It has helped my liver enzymes return to normal. I had used other brands for the past 4 yrs, however they did not work for me. It pays to use Quality supplements. I only wished that i had researced this before using worthless products for those 4 yrs.

Jarrow is a good brand

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on May 11, 2010

The amount is a little low per capsule compared to other brands but I double the dosage.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1907958 on Apr 23, 2010

I like the capsules

Ex Drinker

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Apr 19, 2010

I am an ex-drinker - I have used milk thistle for years - and have had my decision validated by a well known addictionologist - who concurs that milk thistle is a good way to keep the liver cleaned out and functioning well.

j