• Formerly known as Silymarin 80%.

• Customer Ratings

It really works! for Liver and Kidney!

Posted by Reviewer1198976 on Feb 15, 2012

I am a diabetic and have been on statins for several years. After a number of years, the toll on my liver and kidneys was getting bad. I had elevated liver enzymes as well as protein spilling out of my kidneys. After reading oosts here, and researching published research on milk thistle, I decided to take it for both my liver as well as less substantiated reports that it is nephroprotective (good for kidneys). Well, after a few weeks, my liver enzymes are now perfectly normal. The biggest news, is that my urine test for protein fell from 315 to 22 after several months of taking milk thistle!!!! I am now just a couple of points above the normal level! All this, after taking milk thistle twice a day for about 8 months. I attribute my improvement to the milk thistle. It is fairly inexpensive, and worth a try. This is one supplement I am on for life. I expect to have normal urine protein levels in a few more months.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Mar 08, 2012

These always work to protect my liver.

Jarrows milk thistle 150mg

Posted by Reviewer1077209 on Mar 14, 2012

great value and speedy delivery

Supports good liver function

Posted by Reviewer2206787 on Jun 24, 2011

Protects the liver from toxins

Used for years

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Jun 23, 2011

Been using for years. Liver is good as gold!

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1233518 on May 27, 2011

I like this product! I like the fact that you only have to take one capsule a day.

Great deal, as always.

Posted by Reviewer1565400 on May 30, 2011

I just keep ordering from iHerb. The best deal around!

Liver cleansing at it`s best.

Posted by 4986967227007944660 on Oct 26, 2013

I have had very high liver values, due to alcohol and pain killer consumption, which I quit a long time ago. But my values stayed high. I talked to my Naturopath, and he asked my to try milk thistle. My levels where almost 4 times as high as normal and the doctors didn´t know what to do, but after only 2-3 weeks on milk thistle, by liver values were down to normal, first time in 10(!!) years.

Take care of your liver!

Posted by Reviewer3271822 on Dec 06, 2013

Great product for boosting your liver and repairing any damage from drinking or medications. Jarrow is a solid company that gives you the best product!

MY IHERB

Posted by 5316253771608001727 on Jan 07, 2014

Athanks for the very good products and prices you have. i´ll tell it to my friends. jose joao madeira portugal