the complete multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2262292 on Mar 04, 2007

I couldnt agree with the reviewer above mine more! I am reordering my second bottle today and cant say enough about this product ~ I dont generally write reviews but felt this time I really needed to let people know how great I am feeling and how comprehensive this formula is. I have yet to find ANY other multi that consists of such a comprehensive combination. I finally have a Multi that I am satisfied does the job. Try a bottle and you will be back for more!

E. Lambdin

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Feb 12, 2009

This multi vitamin is the best all around product that I could find as far as being affordable and concentrated in three pills. Only this one offers a quality high level calcium. If I could take only one supplement - this would be the one.

MS TRISH MULVANY

Posted by Reviewer1946483 on Mar 19, 2008

BRILLIANT - FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD AFTER ONLY A SHORT TIME - HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT

Jarrow Formula, Multi 1 to 3

Posted by Reviewer3236882 on Jun 22, 2008

This product was referred to me by my Physician. It is a great natural product that has all the vitamins and minerals that my body needs without the added sugars and yeasts that your body doesn't need.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1484878 on Mar 20, 2009

I did my research, and these are some of the best vitamins you can buy. The only downside is the large tablet size: Some people with abnormally weak swallowing muscles may consider it a hazard (as my friend did).

Great multi

Posted by Reviewer1048168 on Feb 25, 2010

I've used this product on and off for several years. It is amazing, notable difference when I've stopped. It contains methylcobalamin, B12, the form already usable by the body and it makes a difference. Three large pills a day, this is not a problem for me, but be aware if you do not like to swallow large pills

Cheap and pretty complete

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Sep 09, 2008

These vitamins are cheap!. I like that they have a good amount of the bioavailable form of calcium. Selenium is the good form, but should be a little more. B12 is the good methyl form. D3 is the good form. Unfortunately the other forms of B vits are all blanket 50mg and the cheapest synthetic form. also Beta Carotene seems to be synthetic. But you can't expect better at this cheap price. The better organic B's are from New Chapter, but in tiny amounts and expensive! Millie from Cannuckenville

Jarrow Multi

Posted by Reviewer1231473 on Oct 23, 2008

great multi vitamin

Jarrow Multi vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Feb 27, 2009

Very strong formula. Use them daily.

great vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Dec 31, 2010

I have more energy when I take these. I think they work better because they disolve so easily. I started taking a half a pill and they work just as well. The price is very low, and now I am saving even more.