Jarrow Formulas, Mushroom Optimizer, 90 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

Seems to help but.....

Posted by Reviewer2520119 on Dec 20, 2013

I had been using other mushroom supplements including Dr. Mercola's Immune Support as well as Mushrex formula from Solgar. In comparison this supplement doesn't seem to provide me as much benefit as especially the one from Dr. Mercola. I thought I'd give this formula a try because it was quite a bit cheaper. However, it's not given me the feel good that Dr. Mercola's mushroom supplement have but I've only been on this particular mushroom supplement for a little over 2 weeks. I'd suggest a different option like Dr. Mercola or Mushroom Science or even Paradise Herbs for a mushroom supplement. The key is to look for both organic as well as hot water extracted mushrooms.