Seems to help but.....

Posted by Reviewer2520119 on Dec 20, 2013

I had been using other mushroom supplements including Dr. Mercola's Immune Support as well as Mushrex formula from Solgar. In comparison this supplement doesn't seem to provide me as much benefit as especially the one from Dr. Mercola. I thought I'd give this formula a try because it was quite a bit cheaper. However, it's not given me the feel good that Dr. Mercola's mushroom supplement have but I've only been on this particular mushroom supplement for a little over 2 weeks. I'd suggest a different option like Dr. Mercola or Mushroom Science or even Paradise Herbs for a mushroom supplement. The key is to look for both organic as well as hot water extracted mushrooms.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Medical mushrooms are well known for their ability to boost immune systems, kill cancer cells, anti bacterial and viral properties, protects against cardiovascular diseases, lower high blood pressure, improve HDL-LDL cholesterol level, boost energy and more! It had used for thousands of years and is very safe. This is quite a good mushroom product. It uses 7 of the most well known and researched products. Though it is grown on organic brown rice, it does not guarantee that no pesticide is used. This product contains with additional food based folates which are not too bad. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegan), not big and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The mushroons are not standardised or extract so it is hard to tell the strength or potency of this product. Pricewise, this is definitely cheap. I would recommend this product if you can’t afford the other mushroom blends (normally much more expensive but comes with standardised or extracts). Personally, I do feel that I have significantly more energy and better immune system when consuming this. Check out my page for more reviews!

Perfect

Posted by 5389562068148598804 on Aug 12, 2013

This combination is perfect!

i havent really consume this yet

Posted by 5584191252464530271 on Feb 01, 2013

i havent really consume this yet

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Nov 26, 2012

Good quality product, prompt delivery. Thank you iHerb.com.

Totally worthless

Posted by Reviewer1221498 on Jul 04, 2012

Lacks all the effective chemicals to treat any health problems. I tried this product and found that I wasted my money.. then I tried "North American Herb & Spice Co., ChagaMax, Wild Chaga Mushroom Plus Wild Oregano" and was amazed by the health improvements it made. This product is a big shame on Jarrow formulas.

Looks like a good combo of medicinal mushrooms

Posted by DAB598 on Oct 10, 2011

I take these as directed - I don't have any way of measuring the results, but I've heard/read enough times that medicinal mushrooms are good, and Jarrow seems to be very reliable in their formulations.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1478000 on Jul 11, 2011

Take for its immunity boost

Very good mushroom complex!

Posted by kirowang on Apr 16, 2011

This is my first bottle! It makes me feeling better! Take a try, it is a great trademark, and all of its products has to be great! :)

HERB HELP