Beth Super

Posted by Reviewer1912195 on Oct 19, 2007

I have use these mushroom for about two years and Cordyceps alone for several more. The last time I had a check up at the Dr. She said what ever you are doing keep doing it. Between yoga and these mushrooms my relatives keep telling me that I keep looking younger!!!

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Medical mushrooms are well known for their ability to boost immune systems, kill cancer cells, anti bacterial and viral properties, protects against cardiovascular diseases, lower high blood pressure, improve HDL-LDL cholesterol level, boost energy and more! It had used for thousands of years and is very safe. This is quite a good mushroom product. It uses 7 of the most well known and researched products. Though it is grown on organic brown rice, it does not guarantee that no pesticide is used. This product contains with additional food based folates which are not too bad. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegan), not big and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The mushroons are not standardised or extract so it is hard to tell the strength or potency of this product. Pricewise, this is definitely cheap. I would recommend this product if you can’t afford the other mushroom blends (normally much more expensive but comes with standardised or extracts). Personally, I do feel that I have significantly more energy and better immune system when consuming this. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great for Diabetic immune disorder

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Sep 23, 2008

II have noticed taking this along with other Immune support herbs, that I was able to stop taking Glycemic factors all together, which was causing a lot of bathroom milage. I also noticed my glucose levels stabilized at a beter range as long as I ate a little less and more often. Exercise was still mandatory as well as other herbs and insulin for type 1 diabetes for now.

Reasonable Combination

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Sep 09, 2010

If you're trying to cover all bases with medicinal mushrooms, this looks like a winner.

Blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Aug 27, 2008

Lowers blood sugar. Especially Tremella is good for type 1. Search internet for the single mushrooms and diabetes.

Feline Happy

Posted by Reviewer2676738 on Aug 23, 2010

We give this to our cat to strengthen his immune system. He has allergies and had a mast cell tumor removed last summer. He likes the taste of it in his food and he seems to be doing well.

Jarrow, Mushroom Optimizer

Posted by Reviewer1346171 on Jun 25, 2008

Jarrow Mushroom Optimizer is a good value over other mushroom complexes I have tried. If I were taking it for a specific condition, I might be inclined to go for a more expensive item such as RM10 from Garden of Life.

Seems to help but.....

Posted by Reviewer2520119 on Dec 20, 2013

I had been using other mushroom supplements including Dr. Mercola's Immune Support as well as Mushrex formula from Solgar. In comparison this supplement doesn't seem to provide me as much benefit as especially the one from Dr. Mercola. I thought I'd give this formula a try because it was quite a bit cheaper. However, it's not given me the feel good that Dr. Mercola's mushroom supplement have but I've only been on this particular mushroom supplement for a little over 2 weeks. I'd suggest a different option like Dr. Mercola or Mushroom Science or even Paradise Herbs for a mushroom supplement. The key is to look for both organic as well as hot water extracted mushrooms.

i havent really consume this yet

Posted by 5584191252464530271 on Feb 01, 2013

i havent really consume this yet

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Nov 26, 2012

Good quality product, prompt delivery. Thank you iHerb.com.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »