too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Oct 30, 2012

I'm giving them a high rating cuz they're Jarrow, but I honestly don't know yet.

Liver Tonic and More

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 08, 2012

The body makes glutathione from NAC. The former is an antioxidant that supports the liver in immunity and detoxification functions. It also serves many other functions including promoting eye and mucus membrane health. The sinuses and lungs are lined with mucus membrane. I first used NAC for lung support in road-running sport because of traffic pollution. Within a few days of use, I noticed thinner and healthier mucus production and months after, improved resistance against prevailing flu and haze-induced coughs. It provides the same consistent benefit for all whom I recommend this product to. We take only 1 tablet on empty stomach daily.

Jarrow Formulas NAC - Love it

Posted by ayzolo on Oct 04, 2012

Unlike other NAC, this one can be taken at night and it doesn't affect my sleep.

Feel it working

Posted by kanaca on Sep 30, 2012

I feel a boost, more distinctly than the other brand I was using. Maybe a little easier on the stomach, too.

Yes safe long term and keep your hair!

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Sep 17, 2012

Hands down THE best supplement for keeping your hair. When I had mercury issues I took as many as 6-8 or these a day. Since then (15 years ago) I take 2 2 x day and will continue to do so. Don't buy into the fear from horrible studies that used unmeasured drinking water portions that were thousands of times higher doses.

extrememly beneficial

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

a few years back, i discovered that i was living in a house with mold. it was terrible......... experiencing allergy like symptoms during non allergy times of the year, and never understood why i was sneezing and wheezing constantly. when i diagnosed the problem, i started mega dosing with vitamin C, NAC and a few other glutathione precursors. in doing this, it gave me my health back to where i could regain some semblance of my life. i like the idea for the sustained release, but i also used other standard version forms of NAC. i found this version allowed me to swallow less pills over the course of a day, and became a little more cost effective in the long run. these type of supplements are fantastic to counter the effects of our polluted and contaminated world

excellent.

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 24, 2012

this stuff is great and works just great in keeping me in tip top shape and helps my breathing and I had three blood blisters that had broken open and started to get infected and they healed completely in a little less then a week and the infection also cleared up so that the healing was complete in less then a week

this stuff works

Posted by Reviewer1849188 on Feb 29, 2012

Helps clear my sinuses. and it seems to keep me from having a compulsion to eat carbs. I think my workouts are easier.

Not sure why - but they work!

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Feb 07, 2012

Purchased these to help detox. Used to get colds frequently. Now, hardly ever. Used to wake up every night with 2 am anxiety attack. Now I take 30 - 60 mins before I go to bed and I'm out for the night. Take with vitamin C & D3 for best benefit.

Good Liver Support

Posted by Reviewer2284349 on Jan 04, 2012

I suffer from liver discomfort from time to time and find that this product greatly relieves the symptoms i.e. mild pain in upper right quadrant.