Susan

Posted by Reviewer2840281 on Jun 03, 2008

I have pulmonary fibrosis, my doctor told me to use NAC, he also said that I could get it at a reasonable price from this site. He was right, not only does this product help my breathing, it doesn't cost a lot. Thank you so much for keeping your prices down & carring products that are worth while.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1333729 on Oct 29, 2011

I could definitely feel a difference within days of starting the product. 2-3 doses of this product completely cleared up my seriously congested nose. I was totally amazed! This product works best with Vitamin C, so I make sure that I take 3,000mg of buffered vitamin c also. My main reason for buying this product was to assist in my heavy metal detox after a case of mold poisoning.N-A-C is a great metal chealtor and also cleanses the Liver of toxins. I would highly recommend giving this product and brand a try.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Feb 23, 2011

We got this for a gentle detox because my daughter's health is too poor to do an aggressive detox. She is handling this just fine and she is gaining lots of energy. Just slightly hard on her tummy, but tolerable, even for her weak system.

Great antioxidant!

Posted by Reviewer2918778 on Dec 19, 2007

Good too for after drinking/hangovers. I usually take one right before bed or first thing in the morning.

NAC Sustain

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Oct 30, 2007

Great product to help the liver function.

N-A-C

Posted by Reviewer1866382 on Dec 22, 2009

Antioxidant NAC is a good product. In Finland this product has risen up discussion many times. This will help lung function. I'm pleased!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2041172 on Mar 15, 2008

Read that NAC was good for kicking addictions and keeping serotonin high- I think it is working on my carb cravings!

Helped with Candida detox when nothing else did

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Jul 26, 2010

After 4 months on Erica White's Candida program (a well-regarded diet and supplement program designed to starve to death Candida in the body) I was sick and toxic to the point where I could hardly work. In all my years of health probems this feeling of toxicity (and accompanying physical weakness) was something I hadn't experienced before. This supplement reduced the debilitating nature of the experience quite a bit. I still don't feel great, but am much better than I was and am able to persist with the Candida program. NOW Foods Silymarin complex - another recommended supplement for managing detox symptoms by strengthening the liver - didn't work for me.

Polyacrylate in NAC Sustain

Posted by Reviewer3177707 on Nov 02, 2010

I used to buy NAC Sustain, as i was'nt aware that it had this dangerous toxin. I will now Never buy NAC from Jarrow formulas.

Great NAC

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 05, 2010

I haven't had any health issues since taking Jarrow N-A-C Sustain. No annual allergy/sinus problems, no Spring colds, & no upset stomach or headaches! I like the time release feature, as NAC breaks down quickly..this lasts throughout the day.