Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, N-A-C Sustain, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, 600 mg, 100 Tablets

The best NAC SUPPLEMENT, and one of the best free-radical fighters,

Posted by Reviewer1571710 on Mar 19, 2011

The time-release function of this supplement really hits on target for creating a superior formula. MAke sure you take this if you care at all about oxidation in your body. Many antioxidants are very useful, and target different free-radicals, in different parts of the body. However nothing, even arguably ALA, can come close to the effects of NAC! Nac's action on the human system is global, and it has hundreds of receptors for free-radicals once converted to GLutathione. Other anti-oxidants don't approach this! Take with Alpha-lipoic acid to help recycle protection further. I would also says Ascorbyl Palmitate is a good idea! My usually pale skin was visibly pink again within days to to the positive action of NAC. It does wonders for the skin and hair.

Jarrow NAC

Posted by Reviewer1211097 on Nov 29, 2009

My doctor prescribed a theraputic dose of NAC to aid with a lung condition. It always gave me a headache, until I began using NAC by Jarrow. With their sustained release product, I no longer get the headaches.

extrememly beneficial

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

a few years back, i discovered that i was living in a house with mold. it was terrible......... experiencing allergy like symptoms during non allergy times of the year, and never understood why i was sneezing and wheezing constantly. when i diagnosed the problem, i started mega dosing with vitamin C, NAC and a few other glutathione precursors. in doing this, it gave me my health back to where i could regain some semblance of my life. i like the idea for the sustained release, but i also used other standard version forms of NAC. i found this version allowed me to swallow less pills over the course of a day, and became a little more cost effective in the long run. these type of supplements are fantastic to counter the effects of our polluted and contaminated world

Unnecessary

Posted by Reviewer1569445 on Mar 23, 2009

After purchasing this product and doing more research, I discovered that there really is no reason to take n-a-c in a sustained form, and that a sustained release is perfectly achievable by administration with food.

Really Works - so happy about it!

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Dec 18, 2009

We read one of the reviews that said to take 3-4 tablets every three hours if not feeling well and didn't believe it. In Singapore, when one of us starts getting congested and achy, we all do, but this time, my husband was sick and I thought we might as well try to follow these instructions. Mind you, we have tried the gambit of products - and alternatives - and always ended up with the whole family on antibiotics because the sickness turned into a bacterial infection, strep or tonsillitis mostly. So, when my husband started taking this product, 3-4 tablets every 3 hours, he recovered within 5 days and never took time off work from exhaustion AND the rest of the family stayed well. This is truly remarkable considering our history! I found another N-A-C product in Singapore and the bottle was Singapore $55.00, or around $40 USD. So, the price is also affordable.