Immune Booster, Decongestant, Liver Protection

Posted by Reviewer1485718 on Jan 23, 2007

This is a seriously powerful product. NAC is used for bronchitis, sinusitis, otitis media (middle ear infection), pneumonia and lung problems, and to protect the liver against Tylenol/acetaminophen poisoning and alcohol. The time release aspect of this product is important. Only use an NAC product which is time released because otherwise it metabolizes through the liver and out of the body in 1.5 hours. This product is well tolerated, does not cause headache or stomach upset. For acute problems, viruses, colds, flu or congestion, use 3 or 4 tablets, every 4 hours. You can feel congestion clearing in under 1 hour. This should also be used by people with HIV and cancer. I have seen this product work well many times. I always keep a spare bottle in my arsenal. If Bird Flu comes, I'm ready.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1333729 on Oct 29, 2011

I could definitely feel a difference within days of starting the product. 2-3 doses of this product completely cleared up my seriously congested nose. I was totally amazed! This product works best with Vitamin C, so I make sure that I take 3,000mg of buffered vitamin c also. My main reason for buying this product was to assist in my heavy metal detox after a case of mold poisoning.N-A-C is a great metal chealtor and also cleanses the Liver of toxins. I would highly recommend giving this product and brand a try.

Very effective supplement for increasing glutathione

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Feb 19, 2008

If you follow the directions and take these NAC pills away from food (along with SAMe) and the appropriate synergistic vitamins with food, it really really works.

Susan

Posted by Reviewer2840281 on Jun 03, 2008

I have pulmonary fibrosis, my doctor told me to use NAC, he also said that I could get it at a reasonable price from this site. He was right, not only does this product help my breathing, it doesn't cost a lot. Thank you so much for keeping your prices down & carring products that are worth while.

Great antioxidant!

Posted by Reviewer2918778 on Dec 19, 2007

Good too for after drinking/hangovers. I usually take one right before bed or first thing in the morning.

NAC Sustain

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Oct 30, 2007

Great product to help the liver function.

Great product for lungs

Posted by Reviewer1275243 on Sep 26, 2011

The Nurse Practitioner at my pulmonolgist's office recommended this for bronchiectasis, and it has helped a great deal.

violent action on the sick

Posted by Reviewer1130210 on Apr 07, 2015

For patients with chronic Chlamydia is the perfect medicine. It kills Chlamydiae slowly, in small portions. So sick so there is no sudden and severe attacks of coughing in the purification of bronchial secretions.

N-A-C

Posted by Reviewer1866382 on Dec 22, 2009

Antioxidant NAC is a good product. In Finland this product has risen up discussion many times. This will help lung function. I'm pleased!

Really Works - so happy about it!

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Jul 21, 2015

We read one of the reviews that said to take 3-4 tablets every three hours if not feeling well and didn't believe it. In Singapore, when one of us starts getting congested and achy, we all do, but this time, my husband was sick and I thought we might as well try to follow these instructions. Mind you, we have tried the gambit of products - and alternatives - and always ended up with the whole family on antibiotics because the sickness turned into a bacterial infection, strep or tonsillitis mostly. So, when my husband started taking this product, 3-4 tablets every 3 hours, he recovered within 5 days and never took time off work from exhaustion AND the rest of the family stayed well. This is truly remarkable considering our history! I found another N-A-C product in Singapore and the bottle was Singapore $55.00, or around $40 USD. So, the price is also affordable.