Great antioxidant!

Posted by Reviewer2918778 on Dec 19, 2007

Good too for after drinking/hangovers. I usually take one right before bed or first thing in the morning.

N-A-C

Posted by Reviewer1866382 on Dec 22, 2009

Antioxidant NAC is a good product. In Finland this product has risen up discussion many times. This will help lung function. I'm pleased!

Won't go a day without it.

Posted by Reviewer3301259 on Feb 27, 2013

I have breast cancer which has spread to my sternum in November 2012 and I can feel it munching away around my ribs. At the beginning of February I developed what I can only describe as the world's worst stitch. NOTHING would take the pain away I thought my sterum pain was bad, this was miles worse. I'd ordered the NAC to compliment the no to slash/burn/science Sutherlandia OPC regimen I planned to start. Within days of taking the NAC the pain was so much better. I started taking the NAC 2 capsules 3 times a day on 15th February by the 17th February I was no longer in pain. I'd seen my chest doctor on 12th February and the letter he sent to my GP (General Practitioner) states my liver is enlarged, well it doesn't feel like that anymore. The only thing about NAC is that your urine is a very stong yellow colour which is a sympton of liver disease but my eyes are bright, white and alert. I take 2 capsules with a plant cell vitamin C capsule with water, juice or 2 fluid ounces of noni juice 3 times a day. It has my life liveable again. I try to take one of the doses before I go to sleep by 2230 each night as the liver like the rest of our body regenerates overnight.

great product however limit period you take it

Posted by Reviewer1523405 on Nov 07, 2011

these are great. feeling more alive and switched on. seems to have improved my memory as well. am 48 yrs old so this has seemd to make a huge difference. am told only to take it every three months so am on alst bottle now. Will have a break and see what results.research says once your own glutathionine kicks in (protein producing in cells) you dont need this as muchg. I take x2 per day am/pm and will reduce to x1 in final month monitor results.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Feb 23, 2011

We got this for a gentle detox because my daughter's health is too poor to do an aggressive detox. She is handling this just fine and she is gaining lots of energy. Just slightly hard on her tummy, but tolerable, even for her weak system.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1333729 on Oct 29, 2011

I could definitely feel a difference within days of starting the product. 2-3 doses of this product completely cleared up my seriously congested nose. I was totally amazed! This product works best with Vitamin C, so I make sure that I take 3,000mg of buffered vitamin c also. My main reason for buying this product was to assist in my heavy metal detox after a case of mold poisoning.N-A-C is a great metal chealtor and also cleanses the Liver of toxins. I would highly recommend giving this product and brand a try.

Helped with Candida detox when nothing else did

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Jul 26, 2010

After 4 months on Erica White's Candida program (a well-regarded diet and supplement program designed to starve to death Candida in the body) I was sick and toxic to the point where I could hardly work. In all my years of health probems this feeling of toxicity (and accompanying physical weakness) was something I hadn't experienced before. This supplement reduced the debilitating nature of the experience quite a bit. I still don't feel great, but am much better than I was and am able to persist with the Candida program. NOW Foods Silymarin complex - another recommended supplement for managing detox symptoms by strengthening the liver - didn't work for me.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2041172 on Mar 15, 2008

Read that NAC was good for kicking addictions and keeping serotonin high- I think it is working on my carb cravings!

Great NAC

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 05, 2010

I haven't had any health issues since taking Jarrow N-A-C Sustain. No annual allergy/sinus problems, no Spring colds, & no upset stomach or headaches! I like the time release feature, as NAC breaks down quickly..this lasts throughout the day.

Polyacrylate in NAC Sustain

Posted by Reviewer3177707 on Nov 02, 2010

I used to buy NAC Sustain, as i was'nt aware that it had this dangerous toxin. I will now Never buy NAC from Jarrow formulas.