great product however limit period you take it

Posted by Reviewer1523405 on Nov 07, 2011

these are great. feeling more alive and switched on. seems to have improved my memory as well. am 48 yrs old so this has seemd to make a huge difference. am told only to take it every three months so am on alst bottle now. Will have a break and see what results.research says once your own glutathionine kicks in (protein producing in cells) you dont need this as muchg. I take x2 per day am/pm and will reduce to x1 in final month monitor results.

violent action on the sick

Posted by Reviewer1130210 on Apr 07, 2015

For patients with chronic Chlamydia is the perfect medicine. It kills Chlamydiae slowly, in small portions. So sick so there is no sudden and severe attacks of coughing in the purification of bronchial secretions.

Energizes me but also makes me feel bad

Posted by danarm on Sep 15, 2013

Strange supplement... it is both energizing and tiring to me.

Good for detoxing but contains polyacrylite

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

This seems more effective than the normal NAC, but it's hard to tell. I don't like that it contains polyacrylite - not healthy at all - but perhaps that is made up for in this product being more effective for detoxing overall.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1333729 on Oct 29, 2011

I could definitely feel a difference within days of starting the product. 2-3 doses of this product completely cleared up my seriously congested nose. I was totally amazed! This product works best with Vitamin C, so I make sure that I take 3,000mg of buffered vitamin c also. My main reason for buying this product was to assist in my heavy metal detox after a case of mold poisoning.N-A-C is a great metal chealtor and also cleanses the Liver of toxins. I would highly recommend giving this product and brand a try.

Very effective supplement for increasing glutathione

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Feb 19, 2008

If you follow the directions and take these NAC pills away from food (along with SAMe) and the appropriate synergistic vitamins with food, it really really works.

Susan

Posted by Reviewer2840281 on Jun 03, 2008

I have pulmonary fibrosis, my doctor told me to use NAC, he also said that I could get it at a reasonable price from this site. He was right, not only does this product help my breathing, it doesn't cost a lot. Thank you so much for keeping your prices down & carring products that are worth while.

Great antioxidant!

Posted by Reviewer2918778 on Dec 19, 2007

Good too for after drinking/hangovers. I usually take one right before bed or first thing in the morning.

NAC Sustain

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Oct 30, 2007

Great product to help the liver function.

N-A-C

Posted by Reviewer1866382 on Dec 22, 2009

Antioxidant NAC is a good product. In Finland this product has risen up discussion many times. This will help lung function. I'm pleased!