great product however limit period you take it

Posted by Reviewer1523405 on Nov 07, 2011

these are great. feeling more alive and switched on. seems to have improved my memory as well. am 48 yrs old so this has seemd to make a huge difference. am told only to take it every three months so am on alst bottle now. Will have a break and see what results.research says once your own glutathionine kicks in (protein producing in cells) you dont need this as muchg. I take x2 per day am/pm and will reduce to x1 in final month monitor results.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1333729 on Oct 29, 2011

I could definitely feel a difference within days of starting the product. 2-3 doses of this product completely cleared up my seriously congested nose. I was totally amazed! This product works best with Vitamin C, so I make sure that I take 3,000mg of buffered vitamin c also. My main reason for buying this product was to assist in my heavy metal detox after a case of mold poisoning.N-A-C is a great metal chealtor and also cleanses the Liver of toxins. I would highly recommend giving this product and brand a try.

N-A-C Sustain 600 mg 100 Bilayer Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Oct 11, 2011

I am an ex-smoker and lung cancer survivor - added to that I used to drink a lot years and years ago - That being said, my lungs have taken a beating and I have been diagnosed with emphysema. My liver function test reflect normal function, however, I have no doubt some damage resides there as well. Throw on top of that bad sinuses - summer time is awful for me between sinusitis, pollen and 1/3 of a lung missing - My breathing function gets very very difficult around summer time when it gets hot - high humidity is also a problem - Since I have been taking this product I have noticed a huge difference - my breathing is so much better - if that promise is true, I'll bet my liver is getting good benefit from this stuff - I highly recommend it! And as always, a shout out to iHerb for excellent prices, service and delivery - I recommend them to everyone as well - I'm a very happy customer.

Great product for lungs

Posted by Reviewer1275243 on Sep 26, 2011

The Nurse Practitioner at my pulmonolgist's office recommended this for bronchiectasis, and it has helped a great deal.

I feel like this stuff just may keep my liver thriving

Posted by gypsyjuju on Aug 31, 2011

I'm sold. I feel so much better in the morning after taking one of these with or after dinner. Great product.

Great help while detoxing

Posted by Reviewer2003489 on Aug 15, 2011

I am in a serious detox, and take N-A-C Sustain to help rebuild the glutathione levels. It seems to be working very well.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2810746 on Jul 28, 2011

The best NAC you can find.

NAC

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Jul 23, 2011

I am very interested in this product. I am taking along with many other products to reduce medication for panic. Not sure what is doing what yet, but the info on this product is promising.

IHerb you are the best!

Posted by Reviewer3285873 on Jul 07, 2011

Very good product!

NAC

Posted by Reviewer3055154 on Jul 06, 2011

Quick delivery of a good product.