Won't go a day without it.

Posted by Reviewer3301259 on Feb 27, 2013

I have breast cancer which has spread to my sternum in November 2012 and I can feel it munching away around my ribs. At the beginning of February I developed what I can only describe as the world's worst stitch. NOTHING would take the pain away I thought my sterum pain was bad, this was miles worse. I'd ordered the NAC to compliment the no to slash/burn/science Sutherlandia OPC regimen I planned to start. Within days of taking the NAC the pain was so much better. I started taking the NAC 2 capsules 3 times a day on 15th February by the 17th February I was no longer in pain. I'd seen my chest doctor on 12th February and the letter he sent to my GP (General Practitioner) states my liver is enlarged, well it doesn't feel like that anymore. The only thing about NAC is that your urine is a very stong yellow colour which is a sympton of liver disease but my eyes are bright, white and alert. I take 2 capsules with a plant cell vitamin C capsule with water, juice or 2 fluid ounces of noni juice 3 times a day. It has my life liveable again. I try to take one of the doses before I go to sleep by 2230 each night as the liver like the rest of our body regenerates overnight.

great product however limit period you take it

Posted by Reviewer1523405 on Nov 07, 2011

these are great. feeling more alive and switched on. seems to have improved my memory as well. am 48 yrs old so this has seemd to make a huge difference. am told only to take it every three months so am on alst bottle now. Will have a break and see what results.research says once your own glutathionine kicks in (protein producing in cells) you dont need this as muchg. I take x2 per day am/pm and will reduce to x1 in final month monitor results.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1333729 on Oct 29, 2011

I could definitely feel a difference within days of starting the product. 2-3 doses of this product completely cleared up my seriously congested nose. I was totally amazed! This product works best with Vitamin C, so I make sure that I take 3,000mg of buffered vitamin c also. My main reason for buying this product was to assist in my heavy metal detox after a case of mold poisoning.N-A-C is a great metal chealtor and also cleanses the Liver of toxins. I would highly recommend giving this product and brand a try.

Helped with Candida detox when nothing else did

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Jul 26, 2010

After 4 months on Erica White's Candida program (a well-regarded diet and supplement program designed to starve to death Candida in the body) I was sick and toxic to the point where I could hardly work. In all my years of health probems this feeling of toxicity (and accompanying physical weakness) was something I hadn't experienced before. This supplement reduced the debilitating nature of the experience quite a bit. I still don't feel great, but am much better than I was and am able to persist with the Candida program. NOW Foods Silymarin complex - another recommended supplement for managing detox symptoms by strengthening the liver - didn't work for me.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2041172 on Mar 15, 2008

Read that NAC was good for kicking addictions and keeping serotonin high- I think it is working on my carb cravings!

Great NAC

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 05, 2010

I haven't had any health issues since taking Jarrow N-A-C Sustain. No annual allergy/sinus problems, no Spring colds, & no upset stomach or headaches! I like the time release feature, as NAC breaks down quickly..this lasts throughout the day.

Helped my leg fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1270177 on Nov 02, 2010

I have been suffering from my leg fatigue for more than a year. Every time I go upstairs, my legs get so tired that I feel I cannot take another step. After only two days of taking NAC (two a day), my leg fatigue showed a remarkable improvement by about 80%! Now it's been 3 weeks since I started taking NAC and my legs and back feel much better.

Bullseye!

Posted by Reviewer1475191 on Nov 12, 2009

Grabbed a bottle for blepharitis... popped a couple first evening, and: alcohol cravings (i like a drink or three at night): gone flu-like symptoms (no shot this year, so far): nearly gone within an hour i love this supplement

A huge help

Posted by Reviewer3348407 on Apr 27, 2008

I recommend Jarrow Formulas, N-A-C Sustain to anyone with GI troubles. It has become a significant part of my treatment for food sensativity issues due to Salicylate allergies. This product is the only NAC sustain I have found. The sustain is necessary because NAC breaks down in the system very quickly becoming useless and can plug up the works.

I take two per day

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 17, 2010

This helps deal with the detox you get from taking Iodoral, also available on this site. Jarrow is my preferred brand for most supplements, and the sustain part makes me feel like it's doing its work longer.