Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, N-A-C Sustain, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, 600 mg, 100 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

extrememly beneficial

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

a few years back, i discovered that i was living in a house with mold. it was terrible......... experiencing allergy like symptoms during non allergy times of the year, and never understood why i was sneezing and wheezing constantly. when i diagnosed the problem, i started mega dosing with vitamin C, NAC and a few other glutathione precursors. in doing this, it gave me my health back to where i could regain some semblance of my life. i like the idea for the sustained release, but i also used other standard version forms of NAC. i found this version allowed me to swallow less pills over the course of a day, and became a little more cost effective in the long run. these type of supplements are fantastic to counter the effects of our polluted and contaminated world

Really Works - so happy about it!

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Dec 18, 2009

We read one of the reviews that said to take 3-4 tablets every three hours if not feeling well and didn't believe it. In Singapore, when one of us starts getting congested and achy, we all do, but this time, my husband was sick and I thought we might as well try to follow these instructions. Mind you, we have tried the gambit of products - and alternatives - and always ended up with the whole family on antibiotics because the sickness turned into a bacterial infection, strep or tonsillitis mostly. So, when my husband started taking this product, 3-4 tablets every 3 hours, he recovered within 5 days and never took time off work from exhaustion AND the rest of the family stayed well. This is truly remarkable considering our history! I found another N-A-C product in Singapore and the bottle was Singapore $55.00, or around $40 USD. So, the price is also affordable.

Very effective supplement for increasing glutathione

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Feb 19, 2008

If you follow the directions and take these NAC pills away from food (along with SAMe) and the appropriate synergistic vitamins with food, it really really works.

Susan

Posted by Reviewer2840281 on Jun 03, 2008

I have pulmonary fibrosis, my doctor told me to use NAC, he also said that I could get it at a reasonable price from this site. He was right, not only does this product help my breathing, it doesn't cost a lot. Thank you so much for keeping your prices down & carring products that are worth while.

N-A-C Sustain 600 mg 100 Bilayer Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Oct 11, 2011

I am an ex-smoker and lung cancer survivor - added to that I used to drink a lot years and years ago - That being said, my lungs have taken a beating and I have been diagnosed with emphysema. My liver function test reflect normal function, however, I have no doubt some damage resides there as well. Throw on top of that bad sinuses - summer time is awful for me between sinusitis, pollen and 1/3 of a lung missing - My breathing function gets very very difficult around summer time when it gets hot - high humidity is also a problem - Since I have been taking this product I have noticed a huge difference - my breathing is so much better - if that promise is true, I'll bet my liver is getting good benefit from this stuff - I highly recommend it! And as always, a shout out to iHerb for excellent prices, service and delivery - I recommend them to everyone as well - I'm a very happy customer.