perfect NAC

Posted by Reviewer2441041 on Feb 18, 2011

To me this seems to be the perfect choice. Sustained release NAC. Keeps your stomach in shape in case you have an ulcer history. and keeps you getting the good stuff ver a prolonged time.

My #1 Standby

Posted by Reviewer2946910 on Feb 13, 2011

Having taken NAC since November of 2009, I was more than pleased to find it here on IHerb for 45% less. NAC, Jarrow Formula, which is the best brand, is the only 'medication' for my IPF.

this is helpful for a leaky gut

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 11, 2011

I believe that this supplement is very good to help cure a leaky gut. I trust in Jarrow. I think it's a good brand. I take one a day, like it says on the bottle. I take it before I eat (20 to 30 minutes before), because I think it will work better that way.

Excellant Product

Posted by Reviewer2358532 on Dec 28, 2010

A Very good product. Seems to be very effective with no stomach upset.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1073988 on Dec 27, 2010

I've been having problems for years with digestion, and not feeling well after eating. A gluten-free diet, magnesium, Jarrow Liver PF, and this product have made all the difference!

bilayer proves helpful

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Nov 18, 2010

Works great to help relieve congestion and get over colds and stuffiness faster.

Pleased.

Posted by Reviewer3216240 on Nov 06, 2010

Seems to be effective. Have been taking it for two months. Everyone in the family got the flu and I got over it much quicker with less lingering things like coughing and tiredness. I've also noticed a slight color change in my hair. New hair coming in is actually colored. Really didn't think this would happen so am pleasantly surprised.

Helped my leg fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1270177 on Nov 02, 2010

I have been suffering from my leg fatigue for more than a year. Every time I go upstairs, my legs get so tired that I feel I cannot take another step. After only two days of taking NAC (two a day), my leg fatigue showed a remarkable improvement by about 80%! Now it's been 3 weeks since I started taking NAC and my legs and back feel much better.

Jarrow Formulas, NAC, 600 mg, 100 Tablets

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 27, 2010

Clinical research has proven that L-cysteine is safer to take on a daily basis than sustained-release NAC; this powerful antioxidant should be cycled and should not be taken continuously. Please note that NAC is an altered version of L-cysteine and thus has the potential for more side effects. Please use NAC with caution and tell your physician you take this product.

I take two per day

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 17, 2010

This helps deal with the detox you get from taking Iodoral, also available on this site. Jarrow is my preferred brand for most supplements, and the sustain part makes me feel like it's doing its work longer.