N-A-C Sustain

Posted by 5248531788123734411 on Dec 13, 2013

excellent product, I take one morning and night. has really helped to clear out, My Fatty Liver

this is helpful for a leaky gut

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 11, 2011

I believe that this supplement is very good to help cure a leaky gut. I trust in Jarrow. I think it's a good brand. I take one a day, like it says on the bottle. I take it before I eat (20 to 30 minutes before), because I think it will work better that way.

My #1 Standby

Posted by Reviewer2946910 on Feb 13, 2011

Having taken NAC since November of 2009, I was more than pleased to find it here on IHerb for 45% less. NAC, Jarrow Formula, which is the best brand, is the only 'medication' for my IPF.

Essential detoxifying agent

Posted by philla on Aug 17, 2009

Nice product with strong antioxidant abilities. Make sure that you take it with Molybdenum and Vitamin C.

Really Works - so happy about it!

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Jul 21, 2015

We read one of the reviews that said to take 3-4 tablets every three hours if not feeling well and didn't believe it. In Singapore, when one of us starts getting congested and achy, we all do, but this time, my husband was sick and I thought we might as well try to follow these instructions. Mind you, we have tried the gambit of products - and alternatives - and always ended up with the whole family on antibiotics because the sickness turned into a bacterial infection, strep or tonsillitis mostly. So, when my husband started taking this product, 3-4 tablets every 3 hours, he recovered within 5 days and never took time off work from exhaustion AND the rest of the family stayed well. This is truly remarkable considering our history! I found another N-A-C product in Singapore and the bottle was Singapore $55.00, or around $40 USD. So, the price is also affordable.

lungs

Posted by Reviewer2610001 on May 14, 2010

I use these to liquify mucous in my lungs - they seem to work.

Jarrow NAC Sustain

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Mar 26, 2009

Read that NAC has absorbtion problems. This formula is supposed to do better.

LH from IL

Posted by Reviewer2080298 on Jun 27, 2011

This product really works great! I have an immune system deficiency and I get lots of colds and flus, and this NAC has cut down on my sick time.

Outstanding NAC Formula

Posted by Reviewer2640851 on Feb 02, 2009

There is a lot of good science in this, particularly the sustained release. It really seems to work for me and I recommend it to anyone needing such a supplement.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1143909 on Dec 06, 2008

I bought this to substitute GNC's NAC, of which I was taking 2/day (300mg each). 1/day of this works equally well, if not better, for energy, both physical and mental.