Jarrow Formulas, N-A-C Sustain, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, 600 mg, 100 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

N-Aceytl-L-Cysteine

Posted by Reviewer1585012 on Jul 24, 2008

I really feel good on this product through the day, I feel the sustained release provides me with better nutrient absoption and bio-availabilty.

Best NAC I have found

Posted by Reviewer1378681 on Feb 04, 2013

Long lasting and good quality NAC

Ok product

Posted by Reviewer1113374 on May 24, 2013

good product. A switch from pharmaNac that is also sold at iherb. But they increased the price per box so decided to try this instead.

Just another solid product

Posted by Reviewer2367526 on Aug 28, 2011

I haven't seen the full effects of this product 2 weeks in on a daily basis, but as a healthy individual I didn't need it too much. It does however help with hangover prevention.

It helps, for asian glow and other symptoms.

Posted by Reviewer3329936 on Oct 16, 2011

I take bought this strictly for asian glow and it has limited the flush to the area underneath my eyes with a little on my cheek bones. Typically, I'd get a full face of glow so I think the results have been huge for me. Aside from reducing the glow, I also notice that I can drink a little more and not get headaches as much afterwards. I usually take 2 NAC before and 2 after drinking. I'll also take 1000mg of Vitamin C with the first 2 and Pepcid AC 1 hour before drinking. Warning: after a few months, the bottle started the STINK. I'm not sure, but I was afraid it had gone bad so I threw it out.