Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Jarrow Formulas, N-A-G, Salt Free, 700 mg, 120 Capsules

Jarrow Formulas, N-A-G 750

Posted by 5495980157095756339 on Sep 10, 2012

I bought it for a lower intestine problem and within 2 weeks it began to take effect. Surprisingly, I believe it may also be helping my hip arthritis. I seem to be able to move with more ease these last few months. After reading the reviews, I also purchased a bottle for my daughter who has a lower back problem and for my elderly mother who has a chronic gas problem. Without a doubt, my mother's situation has improved. Not yet certain if my daughter has gotten relief for her backache.

Really good product

Posted by Reviewer2732290 on Dec 16, 2011

I can't believe I have gone this many years with Crohn's disease and have never heard of this product before. It really does help to heal the gut and keep things in check for me. I will definitely keep it on hand.

time will tell

Posted by Reviewer2101743 on Dec 29, 2010

Seems fine so far. I didn't tolerate L-Glutamine powder, but I seem to be doing fine with this. (For GI health)

Wonderful Stuff

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by derbyjean on May 19, 2014

I came across this one day by accident while surfing around the Iherb website. I suffer from a lot of food allergies, digestion problems, and arthritis. After a particularly bad weekend - stomach was upset, arthitis was aching - I started taking this supplement. My stomach felt immediately soothed and my arthritis pain was gone. I can't believe my arthitis is not aching anymore and my digestion problems are practially gone. I don't plan on ever stopping this supplement. I am not sure why I never heard of this before.

healed ibs

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2773279 on Jan 13, 2012

Wish I could give higher than a 5 as this made a big difference for me. With my fiber cereals, this has completely solved my ibs problems.