It is effective.

Posted by Reviewer3341512 on Aug 08, 2010

ALL OK

NAGo.75g120cJoints

Posted by Reviewer1682153 on Jul 31, 2010

I believe it'll support my joints' health. ~2weeks I'm taking it with some other supplements. -& My knees & feet are normally ready from previous to the next day heavy walk challange with my big St.Bernard. NAG helps the joint restoration - not alone of course (I use ~5+ other supplements to help my joints). I'll see how it'll work in future.

A MUST!!

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Feb 27, 2010

If you got leaky gut syndrome or any kind of intestinal issues, me i have gluten intolerace and damaged the gut the lining and this is really helping to repair it.

Good product, fast service

Posted by Reviewer3002541 on Feb 15, 2010

Have been using the product for a few years and as a result my back aches have nearly disappeared. The product also appears to be gentle on my stomach.

Help for Intestines

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jan 18, 2010

This product seems to help my irritable bowels and I believe it's helping my dry eyes.

rating nag 750 jarrow formula

Posted by Reviewer2342135 on Dec 02, 2009

i find this to be a very good source of glucosamin, i only wish it offered the same formula with msm added

Good price and works.

Posted by Reviewer1663116 on Nov 18, 2009

I use NAG to boost my mood as well as my joint healthy. I have a compromised digestive system and my digestive lining apparently does not make much acetyl. NAG supplies the acetyl and boost my mood better than any form of choline I have tried.

Saving grace!

Posted by Reviewer2987590 on Nov 10, 2009

I read about NAG in the Lancet and found this product. This is the acetyl form of glucosamine that isn't the same as the regular glucosamine that everyone buys for joint pain. It has been proven to help the intestinal tract but also effective for joints and now a new study in mice found it helpful for MS. I was having a long bout (exacerbation) of M.S. I have been feeling absolutely wonderful since taking this product. I haven't felt better in yrs.!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2744324 on Oct 07, 2009

they use magnesium stearate as a filler in this, which isn't that good. otherwise a very good product. helps with building mucosal lining of gut