N-A-G 750

Posted by Reviewer1991115 on Jan 20, 2009

I have taken Acetyl Glicosamine for many years and the company I formally purchased from is no longer carrying it. Your company was recommended by a friend who also takes this product. I look forward to doing more business with you.

Great but never in stock!!!

Posted by 5144233442481212606 on Aug 16, 2014

I love this product, but it is really hard to purchase... Can you please restock by more than 5 at the time as this is so popular?!

NAG, longterm product

Posted by 5340173090620448856 on Aug 23, 2013

As my choice for NAG 750 came from the need to help my cartiledge recover from damage, I can 't possibly give a review now. It 'll take at least a couple of months to find out if this kind of Glucosamine works.

Dissapointed

Posted by 5761813018837085978 on Sep 01, 2013

I haven't noticed any changes in my weight at all since taking these capsules. Dissapointed.

Customer Response

Posted by Reviewer2580815 on Aug 19, 2008

Sir: iHerb service meaning timely cost effective delivery is competitive with anyone. If indeed the N-A-G moderates the my medical problem, then you have a VERY happy, returning customer. As to recommending iHerb to others. No problem. No hesitation. The only reason I withold 5 stars is because I don't rate anyone that high until we've done business sevral times. Off to a good start tho ! W Ives

Product

Posted by Reviewer2975392 on Sep 14, 2011

I have not recieved these as yet so I am not in a position to do a review of these products. Di Macrae