350mg of... Nothing

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013

I definitely notice when I take the L form, even on it's own - when I took this, nothing. Tried again (at different times) - more nothings. I notice some of the good reviews mention it's taken along with other things - perhaps that's the secret. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Useless

Posted by 5407386971140025975 on Aug 10, 2012

This supplements was very disappointing to me. I increased dosage to 10caps in the hope of feeling something. It didn't work at all. Zero effect. I might be a no responder to nootropics or this product is made of just cheap chalk.

disappointment...

Posted by 5572167808035213944 on Apr 20, 2014

I started 1capsule a day to 25capsules per one swallow, but nothing has changed.just causes nausea and diarrhea. I drunk with sweet beverage, with vitamin c, with vitamin B or any othoer ways that suggested , but never works. or, my emptinesses are not serotonin or dopamine problems... for the moment, Ill take the Source Natural's N-Acetyl L-Tyrpsine and NOW's normal L-Tyrosine aggain.

No effect whatsoever, as far as I can tell

Posted by Reviewer1519649 on Dec 21, 2010

I had very high hopes, but, unlike the other reviewers, I get no energy boost, mood enhancement, increased alertness, or improved mental functioning from taking this product. Nada. Zip. Might as well take a placebo.

N- Acetyl Tyrosine

Posted by 5112407508346135645 on Jan 23, 2016

Not getting good results

did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1642961 on Oct 06, 2012

and worked impossible to differentiate from placebo