feel it?

Posted by kanaca on Nov 03, 2013

I can't really feel this working. Maybe I need to take more. Jarrow products are always the purest. Which is why I tried this, even though I could feel regular NOW l-tyrosine working.

Good

Posted by 5727552804325860133 on Oct 02, 2013

A great formulation. I think it is working.

Jarrow

Posted by 4646185924538119182 on Nov 03, 2012

i take with a few other noots so its hard to say how effective it is. i feel great so i will continue

More Powerful than Regular Tyrosine, Sometimes Too Much

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I purchased this product after having used Jarrow Formulas regular L-Tyrosine. I noticed a significant difference when using this product compared to the original. This product produces a much stronger effect and it sometimes felt a bit unpleasant, like I was a bit wired. I will probably use the rest of this bottle and switch back to the regular L-Tyrosine in the future.

I am dependent on this supplement

Posted by Reviewer2238409 on Nov 10, 2011

I use this with 4 other supplements for my bipolar cocktail and this brand seems better than others I have tried. This is a key for me and my brain.

Not sure if i need to go back to the l-tyrosine one

Posted by Reviewer2567957 on Jul 08, 2011

I found Now foods L-tyrosine to do the best for energy, balancing moods. Not sure if this one is working, i will however finish the bottle and go back to the original one to see if there is a subtle difference in the expensive form.

Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer2420664 on Jun 28, 2010

this also works great for my brain food

precursor for dopamine and thyroid hormone

Posted by Reviewer1888613 on Jan 03, 2010

Dopamine is responsible for the feeling of well-being and prevention of depression. As there are no drugs available to boost this neurotransitor for non-Parkinson's patients, tyrosine is the only substance available to take to boost these levels. (and the n-acetyl form has shown to be most effective). Most commonly depression is related to a serotonin deficiency, but the second most common neurotransmitter assisting depression is dopamine. If 5HTP doesn't help (to raise serotonin levels) then the logic next step is to try tyrosine. It's best taken on an empty stomach. It's good to boost thyroid hormone in patients with hypothyroid as well.

Great price and potency

Posted by Reviewer1634009 on Dec 22, 2009

Great price and potency

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3190455 on Oct 08, 2009

I could not afford the brand my doctor recommended but found a much better value with the Jarrow Formulas brand.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »