RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽699.19

₽1,194.14

Экономия: ₽494.95 (скидка 41%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

It works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1912586 Sep 15, 2008

I was uncertain if this was a legitimate product. Health Sciences Institute says it is used to stop a heart attack dead in its tracks. I only suffer from menopausal palpitations & it has me feeling great. I will keep it in my first aid kit & recommend it to anyone who thinks they have heart problems.

Super Food

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1114788 May 14, 2009

I take daily with my smoothies and can now see a big difference since I started taking..feel better, overall

CIRCULATION!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2718733 Sep 03, 2009

I had problems with numbness and tingling in my right arm due to poor circulation and within a week the symptoms are gone

great product...but

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2045559 Dec 25, 2009

really needed the 100 capsule bottle, but you were out of stock. I take this product every day...for the rest of my life. Hope I will be taking it a long time...hehe...

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3014795 Feb 22, 2011

I use Jarrow's NattoMax in conjunction with their Venous PF on a daily basis. Either one is a great product on its own, but used together they really make a winning combination, whether you're seeking relief from poor circulation, leg pain, or piles. Judging from my own experience, there are no unpleasant side effects, either!

Позиции 1-5 из 5