Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3014795 on Feb 22, 2011

I use Jarrow's NattoMax in conjunction with their Venous PF on a daily basis. Either one is a great product on its own, but used together they really make a winning combination, whether you're seeking relief from poor circulation, leg pain, or piles. Judging from my own experience, there are no unpleasant side effects, either!

great product...but

Posted by Reviewer2045559 on Dec 25, 2009

really needed the 100 capsule bottle, but you were out of stock. I take this product every day...for the rest of my life. Hope I will be taking it a long time...hehe...

CIRCULATION!

Posted by Reviewer2718733 on Sep 03, 2009

I had problems with numbness and tingling in my right arm due to poor circulation and within a week the symptoms are gone

Super Food

Posted by Reviewer1114788 on May 14, 2009

I take daily with my smoothies and can now see a big difference since I started taking..feel better, overall

It works

Posted by Reviewer1912586 on Sep 15, 2008

I was uncertain if this was a legitimate product. Health Sciences Institute says it is used to stop a heart attack dead in its tracks. I only suffer from menopausal palpitations & it has me feeling great. I will keep it in my first aid kit & recommend it to anyone who thinks they have heart problems.