Highly recommended for cardiovascular health

Posted by Reviewer2949310 on Jan 09, 2010

I bought this supplement for a family member with high blood pressure. I picked Jarrow because this company has a great reputation. Good price, too.

natto does the job

Posted by Reviewer1381553 on Oct 28, 2009

circulation improvement-coupled with benfotiamine takes less benfotiamine.

Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer3279325 on Oct 21, 2009

As far as I know, this is good for me. I like the strength in each capsule.

Could be a Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer2045559 on Sep 23, 2009

I just finished 6 months of Coumadin Therapy prescribed by my Doctor. This was necessary due to a blood clot in my calf. DVT is the problem..Deep Vein Thrombosis. Now I am off the Coumadin and my Dr. gave me the ok to take this non=prescription pill. Check it out on the Internet. How it came about and what it does. I will take one pill per evening for the rest of my long long (i hope)life. Not only does it thin the blood to prevent clots, but it is touted to also fix/remove those that are present. I am so happy to be off warfarin (coumandin)as it is a rat killing product. check it out. I am not joking.

Cardio Vascular

Posted by Reviewer2475795 on Aug 25, 2009

A mix of cultures who have recognised there are suppliments that undoubtably play a roll in improved cardio vascular support. By taking a selection from different cultures around the world one can administer your own formula for good vascular health. The research and facts seem to support the following observations - From Japan and Korea a daily diet of Nattokinase (fermented soy)and Vitamin K2 (MK-7) helps distribute calcium to the bones and teeth stopping build up in the blood vessels, Red Rice yeast from China has a property like Lipex lowering cholestrol, CoQ10 is a supporting suppliment to assist with cell health when taking large doses of red rice yeast, Omega3 found in krill oil from New Zealand and Resveratrol from France all make up a balanced potion for good vascular health...just throw in a little exercise.

Great