July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Natural SAM-e 200, 200 mg, 60 Tablets

Kicked me off my feet! Go SLOW with this.

Posted by Reviewer1704933 on Apr 05, 2008

While I know that SAMe is wonderful...I took one of these and aprox. 5 hours later I was having horrific heart palpitations,dizziness,anxiety, pounding heart rate and panic attacks. The effects lasted several days. I was told by someone very knowledgable that this could mean that I may be very deficient of SAMe, which would explain my reaction. I just don't know if I could go through that again! He suggested to titrate slowly. I know I am an over methylator, this added to the intense reaction. Just be very careful. If you are sensitive go very low doses to begin with. I should have tried 25mg to start. It doesn't say potent for nothing! I love Jarrow products. I am still giving this 5 stars. My reaction by no means speaks poorly about the product itself.

Works excellent as mood enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1160172 on Nov 18, 2007

I'm taking Jarrow Formulas, SAM-e 200 for the last 3 years and it is contunuing do deliver on tbe promise to help enhance my mood. The quality of this product is excellent, I can feel the difference.

Good quality!

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Oct 15, 2008

SAMe has greatly helped me with my back pains (I practically have no more pain), with my liver and my mood. However, if I take too much of SAMe for a long time, my mind gets too excited (I think too much and I do not sleep very well).

SUPER! Depressed hubby feels better

Posted by Reviewer1521392 on Apr 17, 2009

My depressed hubby is feeling much happier and in lighter much more fun spirits and more like he normally is....no jolty weird stuff, he just said I feel good, not depressed...hes laughing and acting crazy as usual...when he is not depressed...will use for a long time!

Effective in the management of prolactin

Posted by Reviewer1492376 on Sep 22, 2009

I started to take this for hyperprolactinemia as I read some research that claimed that SAM-e acted as a dopamine agonist. I put it to the test to see if it would affect the levels of prolactin in my blood. After six months of taking just one tablet per day my prolactin level has stabilised. I'm now taking 2 tablets per day and in six months time I will have more blood tests to see if levels have decreased. I stopped taking medication for this condition 10 months ago. Not only does it appear to be helping to manage prolactin I feel really good on it as there are so many other benefits including mood enhancement and liver detox. Definitely the right supplement for me! I also take an Agnus Castus tincture to manage prolactin