10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Jarrow Formulas, Natural SAM-e 200, 200 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

High value & high quality

Posted by Reviewer2657671 on Jun 27, 2008

This brand is the one recommended by my sister's naturopath, and I feel like it's more effective and is better quality than the last brand I tried. The price is also the best I have found. Thanks, iherb!

good but keeps me awake at night

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Jan 30, 2013

I think this is a good quality product since I definitely notice an effect. I get more energy the day I take it, but then can't sleep at night, so I haven't been able to keep taking them.

Great but right dosis takes some experimenting

Posted by 5020296703821539015 on Jul 29, 2013

Very powerful stuff. Unlike the vast majority of people, it makes me tired, so I take it at night. It is also important to know that Sam E builds up in your system. After taking 200mg for a week, you may feel great at first but start to feel strange after a week or so. I started to bite the pills in half which has made a difference in my energy levels and i feel less spaced out.

Makes you cheerful and energetic

Posted by Reviewer3281955 on Oct 28, 2012

Bought this for my elderly mother in the hopes of easing her osteoarthritis. She takes only one tablet first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, with a vit B complex. No effect yet on the arthritis (she's now starting the SAM-e joint formulation) but it gives her a tremendous energy boost. She says she feels so energetic that she just looks around for things to do. And, when she spends the day working (e.g. in the garden, or out all day socialising, shopping and travelling by public transport), she doesn't have the normal aches and pains that would reduce her physical activity for the following couple of days or so. Instead, she's raring to go again the next day. Plus, she's noticeably sunnier, less anxious and just more positive, whenever I talk to her. It has definitely improved her general outlook on life! The only reason I haven't given this full marks is because it doesn't seem to have helped her arthritis.

helps

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Mar 18, 2011

get this for my son and it helps him. when he doesn't take it he feels down. Has lots of issues to feel down about. but this product has too many ingredients I dont like. will look for another SAM-e