Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Jarrow Formulas, Natural SAM-e 200, 200 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

High value & high quality

Posted by Reviewer2657671 on Jun 27, 2008

This brand is the one recommended by my sister's naturopath, and I feel like it's more effective and is better quality than the last brand I tried. The price is also the best I have found. Thanks, iherb!

Change in life perspective

Posted by Reviewer3205133 on Nov 19, 2011

Recommended to me by my nutritionist. I take these in combination with 5-HTP and Theanine. I was suffering from low moods and depression, as well as decreased focus and attention. Taking these tablets has changed my life. My mood is now consistent and good, I have focus, I'm able to think "clearer," and feel mentally better than I have in years. Did much more for me than a lot of therapy ; ) I was prescribed anti-depressants at one point. So glad I resisted. One round of visits to a nutritionist and all better, naturally and healthily!

good but keeps me awake at night

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Jan 30, 2013

I think this is a good quality product since I definitely notice an effect. I get more energy the day I take it, but then can't sleep at night, so I haven't been able to keep taking them.

Great but right dosis takes some experimenting

Posted by 5020296703821539015 on Jul 29, 2013

Very powerful stuff. Unlike the vast majority of people, it makes me tired, so I take it at night. It is also important to know that Sam E builds up in your system. After taking 200mg for a week, you may feel great at first but start to feel strange after a week or so. I started to bite the pills in half which has made a difference in my energy levels and i feel less spaced out.

helps

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Mar 18, 2011

get this for my son and it helps him. when he doesn't take it he feels down. Has lots of issues to feel down about. but this product has too many ingredients I dont like. will look for another SAM-e