Jarrow Formulas, Natural SAM-e 200, 200 mg, 60 Tablets

Amazing stuff. Very helpful!!!

Posted by Reviewer1015181 on Jan 06, 2008

I love SAM-e. Started taking it after some very stressful events, and it was so helpful I have kept taking it. Jarrow seems to be a great brand.

Repeat Customer

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Jun 01, 2008

Jarrow brand SAMe is the best, with a good price. I've tried other brands of SAMe and they didn't produce the same results. I have noticed much improvement in mood, clarity, & focus. Because I've had such good results from this product (quality), I am now using Jarrow's Adrenal & Anitoxidant Optimizers.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1774449 on Dec 13, 2007

Mood and Joint pain alot better. Doesn't upset my stomach. fabulous price. was paying $39 at costco.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1579877 on Apr 30, 2010

I am a depressive. I have been forced to take an SSRI twice for periods of 8 months to a year because of depression. After some life stress I was on the verge of falling into another episode and had made an appointment with my Dr to talk about going back on some form of prescription anti-depressant. I had the SAM-e sitting on the shelf and thought I would give it a whirl over the 6 days prior to my appointment. I was pretty skeptical about its chances of working so there was no placebo belief of this being a miracle pill. However, I noticed my anxiety tail off hours after taking the first half tablet. I feel it totally turned me around and lifted me out of the black hole I was in. For now it seems to be much more effective than the SSRI I was taking, but without the very worrying side effects - weight gain, sweating, inability to engage in sexual activity... I already ordered some for my Mum who suffers from arthritis, fibromyalgia and mild depression ( pain induced ). This is good stuff.

Jarrow Formulas SAM-e 200

Posted by Reviewer3313418 on Aug 13, 2010

I have been on and off Zoloft for years. It worked well enough for years but the last time on it it actually caused me to be depressed, something called SSRI Induced Apathy Syndrome. I got completely off the Zoloft and started the SAM-e. I feel great. No side effects. I take 200mg twice a day. Even while on Zoloft and feeling good I was never an early riser. Since I've been on SAM-e I'm up around 6:30 and ready to hit the ground running. I also have osteoarthritis in my fingers. Can't say if it's having any affect on that yet but I'm hopeful. Don't know if this would be anyone else's experience but in the words of Joy Behar,"I'm just sayin'".