Jarrow Formulas, Natural SAM-e 200, 200 mg, 60 Tablets

Amazing stuff. Very helpful!!!

Posted by Reviewer1015181 on Jan 06, 2008

I love SAM-e. Started taking it after some very stressful events, and it was so helpful I have kept taking it. Jarrow seems to be a great brand.

Very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2381713 on Apr 06, 2012

I took another brand of Sam-e for a long period of time, and saw very good results. I decided to go with this brand because of the alluring price, but it is not at all the same level of quality. Although I was taking Jarrow Sam-e to improve my mood and joint pain for four weeks, I had to stop. This product decreased my appetite, sent me into an emotional tailspin that never stopped, and I actually had a huge increase in joint pain! Very strange results-- would never use this product again.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1579877 on Apr 30, 2010

I am a depressive. I have been forced to take an SSRI twice for periods of 8 months to a year because of depression. After some life stress I was on the verge of falling into another episode and had made an appointment with my Dr to talk about going back on some form of prescription anti-depressant. I had the SAM-e sitting on the shelf and thought I would give it a whirl over the 6 days prior to my appointment. I was pretty skeptical about its chances of working so there was no placebo belief of this being a miracle pill. However, I noticed my anxiety tail off hours after taking the first half tablet. I feel it totally turned me around and lifted me out of the black hole I was in. For now it seems to be much more effective than the SSRI I was taking, but without the very worrying side effects - weight gain, sweating, inability to engage in sexual activity... I already ordered some for my Mum who suffers from arthritis, fibromyalgia and mild depression ( pain induced ). This is good stuff.

Repeat Customer

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Jun 01, 2008

Jarrow brand SAMe is the best, with a good price. I've tried other brands of SAMe and they didn't produce the same results. I have noticed much improvement in mood, clarity, & focus. Because I've had such good results from this product (quality), I am now using Jarrow's Adrenal & Anitoxidant Optimizers.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1774449 on Dec 13, 2007

Mood and Joint pain alot better. Doesn't upset my stomach. fabulous price. was paying $39 at costco.