Good Product

Posted by 4826387242143050930 on Feb 14, 2015

Love the product; I have been using Jarrow Sam-E for about 2 years. Found that it works best for me. Will not be ordering form iHerb again.They jump the price of the product just as I was checking out.Poor customer service.

Powerful Liver detoxifier

Posted by 5164720073768635172 on Jul 17, 2014

I may have to take a break with this because since I have been taking it I have really sore shoulders and other aches and pains. The only thing I can think of that would cause that is that it is detoxifying my liver too quickly. I may just take Milk Thistle for awhile and then try this again. I have been told before by a Naturopath that my liver function was poor, so I'm sure it's a great product and many seem to have good results, but may not be the right time for me to take it. I'll take a bit of a break and see how I feel and try and strengthen my liver first.

Works wonders for joint pain and mood! (with no side effects)

Posted by 5680244445204684826 on Jun 03, 2014

I started taking SAM-e (Jarrow brand) years ago for my liver (Hep C) and joints (runner's knee). I found out by coincidence that it is also WONDERFUL for depression as well, without any of the side effects you read about with anti-depressants. Also, it acts quickly - just a day or two to feel my mood lift. I stopped taking it for several years when it felt like my body had stabilized. Recently, I spiraled down into a deep dark place (due to several major life crises that hit in rapid succession), and found it difficult to solidly bounce back after several months until I remembered SAM-e and started taking it again - 400 mg/day. I felt better by the second day! I now take just 200 mg/day to maintain my mood & keep joint pain at bay. For now if I stop taking SAM-e, I feel my lower back injury as soon as I wake up the next day. Luckily, just 200 mg/day stops the pain within hours!

Great Product

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 08, 2014

Great product, very effective. Been using for a month and will continue to use. Has improve my general well being. Mood, mobility and funny enough my skin complexion.

jarrow

Posted by Reviewer2717754 on Dec 13, 2013

I had to substitute this for the jarrow formula I always buy and love the results.You were out of it and this one is not the same.I have asked to be notified when the product I like is in stock , but I have never been notified! But jarrow produces are very good.

SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Oct 22, 2013

This is the first time I've tried SAM-e. I was using Mood Balance, but I feel better with the SAM-e. I've been taking it only 3 weeks so far, but I think it also helps with the arthritis in my back. I started with the lower dose, one 200mg tablet a day, and it seems to be enough.

extra potent

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

I was taking these and realized maybe I should take 100 mg, because it felt a little strong. Read the label. They're 200mgs derived from 400mgs of raw formula. So, very potent.

Great but right dosis takes some experimenting

Posted by 5020296703821539015 on Jul 29, 2013

Very powerful stuff. Unlike the vast majority of people, it makes me tired, so I take it at night. It is also important to know that Sam E builds up in your system. After taking 200mg for a week, you may feel great at first but start to feel strange after a week or so. I started to bite the pills in half which has made a difference in my energy levels and i feel less spaced out.

good but keeps me awake at night

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Jan 30, 2013

I think this is a good quality product since I definitely notice an effect. I get more energy the day I take it, but then can't sleep at night, so I haven't been able to keep taking them.

My winner

Posted by 5564580896634326330 on Dec 18, 2012

I love this product. It helped me to get rid of my migraines. From 4 attacks a week to 1 this last year. Best prices SAMe I have found anywhere. And it works for me, so I will not switch to a more expensive brand.