New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, Natural SAM-e 400, 400 mg, 30 Enteric-Coated Tablets

Sam-e

Posted by Reviewer1353840 on Feb 13, 2009

This product has enabled me to relax and renew myself after the loss of my husband to cancer. It has allowed me to feel that I can sleep more easily and cope with the stresses that go along with living alone again.

Jarrow SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer2097525 on Oct 30, 2006

I have been using the Jarrow SAM-e for the past 3 years and I've noticed a significant difference overall. My energy level has increased. I no longer have bouts of depression. My appetite has decreased which has helped me to control my weight.

Excellent quality and effectiveness

Posted by Reviewer1315172 on Nov 27, 2006

i love this product. My N.D. suggested is use this for mood lift and depression. i tried the lower dosage for awhile, but this higher dosage made a big difference. my energy and moods are much more stable. i don't fall into engery and mood slumps like i used to. MUCH happier.

Really superb quality.

Posted by Reviewer2514691 on Nov 02, 2006

I've tried several brands of SAM-e, but I'm glad I started with this one. The consistency and quality of the Jarrow Formulas is worth the few extra dollars a box, no question. I know this sounds silly, but the pills even feel better-made on the tongue.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3109559 on Aug 18, 2009

This product could quite possibly change your life. It did mine. I was skeptical at first, but a month of continuous use transformed me into a believer (and a much happier person). I've never really needed a prescription strength anti-depressant, but certainly wanted something to boost my often gray mood. SAM-E does the trick and I think that Jarrow offers the best formula available!