Great quality

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Oct 21, 2015

I started taking SAM-e as i had read it helps with depression. Not only has it helped, i sleep better at night :)

This works.

Posted by 4766872620965520922 on Jun 09, 2015

I have used prescription antidepressants for years and have chosen to stop taking them. After a few months I became quite 'blue', easily upset and intraverted. I have found this product to help a great deal. I take one in the morning and in the afternoon I take one of Doctor's Best Best D-Phenylalanine 500mg tablets. I am way less tearfull and in a much better mood from day to day. I feel much more like my old self. Thank you iherb for a brilliant variety of excellent products as well as excellent delivery to New Zealand.

brooks

Posted by 5298886912521585806 on Jan 24, 2015

excellent for depression taking one tablet half hour before food.

Peace of Mind

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

Not all SAM-e products will work as effectively for each person. So sometimes you can purchase a brand that seems not to work, this is worthwhile to note. The Jarrow Formulas 400mg works well for me. Easily to swallow tablet, I take one first thing in the morning and 1 at bedtime for anxiety/depression related issues. Definitely hands down works for me. Don't forget to take a Vitamin B and Folate in the day time also. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Too bad for anxiety

Posted by 5741836419234565606 on Jan 11, 2015

Sam E may work for depression but I couldn't even try that longer since its immediate side effect is a sudden rise in anxiety level which is extremely uncomfortable than depression itself. May be 400 MG is too strong for me but still I don't want to try anything which worsen anxiety.

Compulsory supplement

Posted by 5452316239914227539 on Nov 04, 2014

I missed taking tis product for about a month and noticed my body I was not getting overly gym sessions as quickly and a noticeable drop in energy After going back on this product these symptoms have disappeared.

mood

Posted by 5248531788123734411 on Sep 01, 2014

These tablets work well in conjunction with Natrol, 5-HTP TR, Time Release, 100 mg, 45 Tablets

The best

Posted by VaneddieRhea on Jul 04, 2014

1st Jarrow brand one the top brands. Sam-e 400 I take in am on empty stomach. Helps joints and helps mood.

A great product

Posted by 5288978402547658393 on May 07, 2014

Wouldn't start my day without my Sam-e

For my dog

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Feb 24, 2014

The vet recommended another product for my dog who has elevated liver enzymes. But that product is prescription only and is 90 dollars for the same amount. The only difference was a tiny amount of milk thistle which he gets in his food.